Cost to Drive a Mustang (2005)

Jim, will you go give him a massive wedgie? I mean, yeah, I was a D&D geek in high school and all, but if Max's uber-anal cost-per-mile doesn't deserve a swirlie, then nothing does.

Reply to
Dan Iwerks

Ah, Dan replied. I now feel justified in posting.

My work here is done.

- Max - ======= Do you know what it means To miss New Orleans And miss it each night and day . . .

Max C. Webster III

Why dont folks realize that some are anal about things like that so others dont have to be?

Pay 'im no mind!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

My usual fanboi now posting under the name of "hector" queried:

Very easily... You know...the same way your cellmate's dick fits up your ass.

Reply to
Jim Geiger

Max let me hitch a ride with him to four Rush concerts. No wedgies for Max. What's that you say?...D&D??? "HEY!..Come'eer, Iwerks!"

Reply to
Jim Geiger

"Jim Geiger" wrote in news:WVUbf.33576$NJ.10117 @bignews7.bellsouth.net:

PRR please.

Not only is it snappy, it suggets Hector has a flabby asshole and his cellmate has a small dick.

The Professor (triple play)

Reply to
The Professor