Help with driver's seat mounts

I haven't been online since last October so I've missed a lot in here. We put an addition on our house, had a new baby, dealt with way too much rain and flood water.... Anyway, I broke my front two driver's seat mounts and want to know the best fix for this problem. Should I get 'cross' type subframes or is there a beefier way to do it? Thanks for any and all input.

Gary '88 GT

Reply to
Gary