The perfect road!

I would advise that you NOT "DEMAND" to be allowed to leave. If anything you should state that you are leaving. At that point they will either allow you to leave, or make an arrest. That is not to say that you refuse to sign for a citation, etc. Just once business is completed, you don't need to hang around and give them reason to check further.

I would advise saying as little as possible, keeping any answers short and direct (don't start talking about the wife and kiddies, etc). The more you say, the more apt you are to say something wrong.

I would advise, at the same time,e being "co-operative", "compliant", "respectful" (even if you don't), and even "pleasant". Often, depending upon the reason for being stopped, attitude will make a big difference in how your case is handled.

Oh, and when you leave, whether they are f>On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 13:03:14 -0800, Spike wrote

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

I believe that was the purpose of using the "all rights reserved" before signing in that they could not now use the ticket without violating your copyright (signature). In other words one cannot perform an illegal act (violate your copyright) in order to obtain a conviction. To use the ticket would require your explicit approval either in writing or verbally. I think that it's the same principal that would be applied if there were unauthorized wiretape and/or search evidence being used to obtain a conviction. Hence the need to obtain court approval/search warrant for what would otherwise be an illegal act.

That's why I was wondering if there was someone who could provide some legal insight to the use of the stamp.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 03:19:46 GMT, "Richard" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Again, all it is, is a promise to appear. Sort of an immediate release on bail. It has nothing to do with nothing after that.

Reply to
ZombyWoof