Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1997 NISSAN SENTRA 1.6 UPPER TIMING CHAIN
Suspected a timing chain problem on my 1997 Nissan Sentra with 128K and a 1.6 engine as it was making a ?clacking noise?. Popped the valve cover and discovered a lot of slack in the upper timing...
13
13

Looking for: Intake Manifold for twin Mikuni 44PHH
Hi guys, I am looking for the topic for E series motor at B11 Nissan Sunny/Sentra model. Please help and assist me with direct email. Thanks, Pepi

Nissan X-Trail - Date of Manufacture
Is there any easy way to get the age of a vehicle or the date it was built off the car? It is an imported Nissan X-Trail from Cyprus but there is no way of telling when the vehicle was built from the...

Nissan X-Trail Anti-Hijack feature?
I have a 2006 X-Trail and wondered if it is possible for me (or Nissan) to configure the car so that it locks the doors automatically above 10mph?? I know that one press of the keyfob unlocks just the...
3
3

"Nissan's Quest redesigned from the inside out"
Nissan's Quest redesigned from the inside out at The folks at Nissan have taken a perfectly good minivan and made it a great minivan for the 2007 model year. The interior has undergone a complete...

^*^*^*^/^ Free Girls Gone Wild Videos ^*^*^*^*\*

What could you do with an extra $250/week?

200sx shift knob question
I have a 86 200sx with manual shift. The shift knob looks to be moulded on the end of the shift lever. I have applied quite a bit of torque to try to get it to screw off and I am afraid of breaking...

Micra bolts - what thread are they?
I thoughtht to replace the various bolts taken out during my forthcoming (!) Micra clutch replacment job - brake caliper, hub etc etc ( the existing bolt heads are in poor condition). Can someone tell...

Xterra SE/SC quality question
I currently drive a 1995 Pathfinder SE 4x4 5 spd and I'm thinking of upgrading to a supercharged Xterra. Probably looking at a 2002 or 2003. I'm concerned about the reliability and longevity of the...
4
4

Warm engine, cold heater
This should be an easy one. My 1993 Sentra XE has fewer than 50,000 original miles. Lately the temp indicator in the dash either registers very low or doesn't budge at all. With the engine warm and...
3
3

95 Nissan Quest Rotor fused to wheel hub
Hi, I Tried removing the rotor, but it is fused to the wheel hub. Tried WD40 all over the place and a rubber mallett with no luck. Also tried a blow tourch for a minute, and more hammering, no luck. I...
3
3

Add a jump seat to '04 Frontier?
Got a new-to-me Frontier, extended cab, with one jump seat on the passenger side. The drivers side has a recess that looks identical, but there is a first aid kit, jack, and tools there. If I got...
1
1

I got micra problems
I've got a 92micra 998cc, automatic trans. the car wont move when put into gear and x is applied, better yet sometimes it does sometimes not. theres a trans warning light on the display that flashes....
2
2

Sticking Speedometer 2003 Nissan Pathfinder
I recently bought a 2003 Nissan Pathfinder and find that the speedometer sticks sometimes(45to 70ish mph) until either I slow down considerably, speed up considerably or tap on the class over the...
1
1