Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

www.jerseynissan.com
Questions about a new Nissan? Need an online brochure? Are you an experienced Nissan salesperson, living in New Jersey? If any of those apply, contact us at the information below. We will answer your...

Re: Nissan Vs Chevy
Rosco, Always remember the positives about the car, like the fact it gave it's life to save yours. If you live in Jersey, and have questions on any of the newer model Nissans, we would love to give...

How to remove/replace 2004 Armada Third Brake Light??
Can anyone provide assistance with how to remove/replace the third brake light housing on a Pathfinder Armada? The lamp is out and I can't pass state vehicle inspection without it. A quick inspection...

300 horsepower engines
Need Rear wheel drive Maximas and Altimas Nuff said!!
2
2

2004 Sentra with platinum plugs
I have a 2004 nissan sentra 1.8s with 37,000 miles. At what mileage and/or time intervals do the platinum plugs need to be replaced? I'm used to changing conventional plugs on other cars every 10 to...
4
4

Brakes lights often on
Parking brake lights on my Nissan quest 2001 are often on while driving. What can be a reason for that?
2
2

'95 Sunny radio removal
How do I remove the plastic panel to get into the radio cassette? I want to fit a minidisc player. Does it just clip in, or are there hidden screws anywhere?
2
2

Overheating Nissand Nomad
I?ve recently had my old 1988 Nissan Nomad 2.4 motor rebuilt after cooking it. The radiator was also recently reconditioned. However it is still running hotter than normal - all the time (highway and...

Re: Nissan Vs Chevy
cried out its a 91 with 229000 miles. its book value is less than 1000, its totaled.

"Frontier pickup is all the truck most people need"
Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Frontier pickup is all the truck most people need
1
1

240sx front end shimmy and rattle
I have a 95 nissan 240sx. So far i replaced the tension rods(solid bushings), Inner and Outer tie rods(spherical bearings), and Coilovers. I am still getting a funky sound when i hit certain bumps on...
7
7

Re: Troubleshooting ECU code 45 from 93 Nissan Altima
be sure to let us know when the code pops again. all the crap you mentioned ain't gunna fix it, I've seen this code more times than I can count and I know what will fix it.
2
2

1997 Sentra - Rust!!!
Just inside the driver's and passenger's door towards the front... Anyone else have it there? Joe in Northern, NJ - V#8013-R Currently Riding The "Mother Ship" Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?
4
4

Nissan Micra headlight bulb connector
My daughter has a Micra 1.0 1996 and it had a problem with the lights, which I have sorted. But it has burnt the connector on the O/S headlight bulb. The black plastic has melted and the earth lead...
1
1

anyone still posting to this Nissan group?
just don't see any new posts.
6
6