Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

95 nissan sentra front coils
i need to replace a broken coil in the front and was wondering how hard is it to change, thanks
3
3

2004 Quest water leak in rear cargo area
Hi, Recently, my 2004 Quest has been accumulating water in the rear cargo area so much so that there is up to 1/2 in deep of water at a time. I live in Seattle and it has been quite rainy, but it does...
2
2

overheating wrx
I have a 1993 subaru wrx, has had, water pump, gasket (not Head gasket), thermostat, radiator, and heater unit where the radiator cap is, replaced with new and some good used parts, but the car still...
3
3

1995 Quest Heater Problem
Heater doesn't blow hot air a idle, ether have to rev up the engine or drive to get the heater to blow hot ait. The Engine Temp guage is reading normal after warm up, (needle is sitting at mid point)...
1
1

Re: Nissan Murano
It's several hundred dollars for a change if I'm not mistaking because of the special fluid - my guess is that the dealer would be MORE than happy to do it if there was the slightest chance it needed...

Problems with seats in 2001 Nissan Sentra GXE
The seats in my 01 Sentra have never been comfortable but after breaking my hip I can?t hardly drive it or get in and out! Does anyone know of another seat with lumbar support that will fit and not...
3
3

Problems with seats in 2001 Nissan Sentra GXE
The seats in my 01 Sentra have never been comfortable but after breaking my hip I can't hardly drive or get in and out of it! Does anyone know of a seat with lumbar support that will fit in a Sentra...

88 pickup z24i TPS
I need to replace the Throttle position sensor, but cannot find in my Chiltons book how to adjust the thing once it is installed. I have read that it isn't too tough to do, but I would appreciate some...

Fuel Pump Fault caused by Distributor - Primera P11 (Series 3)
Hi. I have 2 Primeras, both SR20De engines (I think .... 1997 2.0i SE) one of which is failing to start. It is not operating the fuel pump when the engine cranks, i.e it runs the fuel pump for 2...
4
4

Clutch issues on 97 Pathfinder
The clutch slave cylinder went out on my 97 Pathfinder about 6,000 mile ago and when I took it to the shop, I asked if I should replace the clutch master cylinder at the same time. (that is usually...
1
1

Help 2005 Nissan Primera
Does anyone know is the Horn fuse used also by the Battery failure charge warning light?

"Nissan plans big for Rogue crossover"
Nissan plans big for Rogue crossover Nissan hopes to widen the appeal of the fast-growing compact crossover segment when its all-new Rogue goes on sale in September. at

Altima shakes at idle
There is this Nissan Altima GXE 2000 (mileage 61000, automatic) I am considering to buy. The problem is, while idle, (like at the redlights or stopsigns) it shakes, but as soon as you press the gas...
1
1

Fuel leal down test? 1991 240sx
I lose about 20 psi in 30 seconds. Is this oK? If I pinch fuel line between fuel filter and gauge, I dont lose the pressure so I know the check valve or canister or gas tank is leaking. Not sure if...
2
2

What happened to the group?
I keep checking to see what the new posting are but don't find any. Is it just the season?
1
1