Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Does anyone know where the sensor reset is on a 1986 Stanza Wagon?
Hi, I read some posts about resetting the sensor light on the dash and they talk about a little 3 screw panel on the right side of the passenger area where your feet go. I didn't see this panel on the...
4
4

Daytime Running Lights malfunction
Hi all I'm having a problem with my 1992 Canadian Nissan NX 2000...the Daytime Running Lights aren't working as they should. (For those that don't have them, DRL put on the high beams on a dim setting...
2
2

OBD NOT READY IN MY pickup nissan 1997
my Nissan VIN 1N6SD11S8VC362888 Year/Make/Model: 1997 NISSAN STANDARD/XE Body Style: PICKUP Engine Type: 2.4L L4 FI Manufactured In: UNITED STATES my nissan rejected in the inspection ((OBD NOT...
4
4

x trail - Fuel Filler
Notice on recall sent out by Nissan SA. Fuel Filler problem. Anyone any news ?
1
1

'98 Almera 1.4GX, Strange Noise when cold
Hi all, I've noticed some curious about my 1998 Almera GX; when it is cold (around freezing and below) when you first start the engine (it seems a little sluggish to start, but always starts first...

OT: Merry Christmas
To all who celebrate it, Merry Christmas. For others who don't celebrate it, or celebrate something else, Merry something or other.

04 sentra 1.8 rotors
Daughter getting brake job next month 34k mileage. No problem with brakes pulsing etc dealer wants to change rotors. Is this necessary at 34k mileage presuming no unusual wear on rotors? Thanks George...
5
5

2000 G20(same as Sentra) starting problems
I?ve got a 2000 Infiniti G20 same engine as a Sentra, just the other day i tried to start the car and it turns over and fires up but immediately just goes dead after, I can push down on the...
3
3

Troubleshooting ECU code 45 from 93 Nissan Altima
Hi. I'm having a hard time troubleshooting code 45 from my ECU. I got the code using a custom board I bought on ebay with the conzult freeware version. The idle has been running very rough. I've been...
8
8

Nissan Vs Chevy
Today, I wrecked my Nissan. I wanted to cry, I loved that car. A mustang was turning off of the road i was on so a chevy stopped behind it. I took my eyes of the road for a second and didn't see that...
8
8

intermittent starting problems 98 Sentra SE
I bought my 98 Sentra SE new from the Nissan dealer. I have an intermittent problem, that only occurs once every two years or so. It usually starts immediately. But occasionally, it almost starts, but...
4
4

'91 Nissan NX Tranny Problem
Okay so I got a '912 Nissan NX. Dirt cheap and has almost 150,000 miles on it so the little electrical problems dont surprise me. But the transmission is really messed up. It will start fine but wont...
1
1

Nissan Sentra 2001 Catalytic Convertor
Hi, I recently(3 months) bought a used 2001 Nissan Sentra GXE 1.8L and since then I was using Super Unleaded fuel and recently changed back to regular unleaded(i filled my tank some 3 times) and now...
5
5

1.3 Micra won't start at any cost. PLEASE PLEASE HELP
My M reg 1.3 super sport cut out 3 weeks ago for no apparent reason. It would start and run for 5 mins then nothing. Until after 2-3 days nowt at all. The mechanic said it was electrical and called in...

Battery harness? 97 Nissan Pickup XL two door.
The positive side battery harness has corroded and some of the wires are preventing my truck from cranking. I need to find the short battery harness that connects to the positive side of the battery....
5
5