Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Leaky trunk
I have a 2001 Sentra GXE.. I have suspected the trunk leaked (or water seeped in) from time to time but I was proven right last night after a car wash. Is this a simple fix in the line of putting new...
4
4

odometer LCD shuts off
When I started up my 98 Frontier today, I noticed the odometer LCD was totally blank. After about 5 miles (how would I know) it came back on, and displayed normally. Then, after work, it was initially...

Titan Theme song
Hi i know this might sound stupid but i need to know what is the name of the Nissan Titan Theme song that is currently in commercials. it is a rock song and it sounds bad ass. 2006
4
4

"Throttle Service"
Can someone please tell explain what a "Throttle Service" is? What does it entail and what will happen if I don't have one done? My dealer recommended one for $90 on a '05 Altima with 37K miles. I'm...
11
11

Heated Read Window
Hi Folks, The heated rear window on my Nissan Almera 2001 doesn't work.... The light on the switch stopped coming on a few days ago. I've checked all the fuses, and they are OK. I've checked the...
1
1

Problem w/clear coat on Sentra GXE 2002 ~65K Miles
Bits of clear coat seem to be just peeling off. There is no damage to the paint beneath and no structural damage, just the peeling of the clear coat in small (so far) places. Anyone hear of this? Is...
1
1

05 Altima SE rear brakes
In March 06 I brought my 2005 Nissan Altima, which I bought brand new, in for an oil change at 19,000 miles when my mechanic stated that my rear brakes were worn. I then brought it to my dealer and...
1
1

Engine light on, bad fuel smell on 96 Mercury Villager
Hi, I've had this 96 Mercury Villager GS (Nissan Quest clone) for over a year, no problems until now. Just a bit under 100k miles, I started smelling gas pretty strongly (during running, tank is not...
2
2

Heater blower switch
I have a 94 Sentra and the heater blower motor will only run when the switch is in the high speed position. Has anyone else had this problem happen to their car? Thanks
3
3

Here's My Problem
A couple of years ago some cocknobber broke into my 1993 pickup and stole the stereo. He broke the plastic radio bezel to get to the stereo. I could buy another radio bezel, because I really need to...

'05 Muano - DVD Headphones
I recently got a used '05 Murano with DVD. The wireless head phones are missing, and I was wondering if anyone can tell me how well they work, and if anyone knows where I might be able to get some...
1
1

Murano woes
I've got a 2003 Murano (51K) that is a pretty good car with a few exceptions. I am wondering if any others share my gripes. 1. Blind spots. This car seems to have some wicked blind spots. The area to...
5
5

Satellite-Ready Rockford Fosgate system on Xterra
I've got an '05 Xterra SE 4x4. It has the Rockford Fosgate system with 6 CD changer and subwoofer. This radio is supposed to be "Satellite Ready". Questions: 1) Anyone go back to the dealer to get the...

Quest
Having trouble with dealer. Can not get speedometer for a 2007 Quest with 2000 miles. Dealer has had van for 2 weeks. Dealer says it is on back order.
3
3

94 Max thermostat question
I just put a new 180degree Nissan t-stat in my 94 GXE because the engine wasn't heating up to operating temp in cold weather. Now it heats up to operating temp properly but I still don't get any hot...
1
1