Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bike rack for 2006 Murano
Hey all, I have a 2006 Nissan Murano SL and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good bike rack. I'd like something to carry 2-3 mountain bikes if possible on the back (not the roof). Thanks in...
15
15

Replacing Murano Xenon headlight - help please
Hi all, I have an '03 Murano SL and one of the Xenon bulbs recently burned out. The dealership says it's $216 to replace it. Online, I see all kinds of options, many of which APPEAR to be $5 or so....
2
2

Nissan Sunny N13 with E16i engine: hesitates, jerks, sometimes stalls
Hi, I have a problem with my Sunny (European name for Pulsar), which I hope someone of you can help me solve. The car is N13 model hatchback with E16i engine, which is very similar to GA16DE. It has...

98 Nissan Sentra hard to start when hot
Hi all, I am having problem with my Nissan Sentra GXE about 85k miles. Problem is when it is hot outside and driving for short distance like week end shopping. After 3-4 stop/start situations car...
5
5

91 stanza transmission is locked how do i unlock it??
I just bought a 91 stanza from a friend.When he parked it everything was working was parked for 4 months and wasn?t car starts perfect and everything esle works great.When I triedd to take it out of...
1
1

Forum or website for Micra K11 repairs/technical?
Greetings reader! I'm looking for the above mentioned. Any tips, anybody? Thanks, Gert

Versa
Anyone know if the new Versa is any good? Thanks in advance.
1
1

2002 QXE Sentra: no console, tail, driver side brake light
I'm helping someone. Headlights luckily work. Replaced 10 amp fuse which promptly blew. anything to look for? Nissan recalls? suggestions? anything thanks May also mail directly to:
2
2

Nissan Frontier Clutch Noise
I have a 98 and it made a whining noise when I pressed the clutch for a year before I took it in to have the clutch replaced. It stopped for a while then started again. Two years later my transmission...
4
4

1997 Nissan Sentra For Sale
'97 Black Nissan Sentra GLE - $2400 negotiable -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reply to: Vehicle in good condition. 128K miles. Automatic transmission...
3
3

1994 Nissan Sentra will not start please help
I started my car. I went out about 5 minutes later to leave and as I was backing up it stalled. I tried to start it and now it just turns over. It acts like it is out of gas. It is 19 degrees outside....
4
4

1995 Quest won’t start
I?m looking at buying a 1995 Nissan Quest that?s been sitting in a parking lot at work for about a year. The van had nothing wrong with it when it was last driven, but now it won?t start. I checked...
3
3

What are symptoms of bad thermostat? (Corolla)
Two symptoms make me wonder whether my 1994 Corolla has a faulty / sticky thermostat. First, in cold weather, when I ride at highway speed as the car is warming up, it seems to take a long time before...
3
3

Which rear bulbs are correct for Corolla?
Is there a resource I can consult to find the proper bulbs to use in the rear fixtures of my 1994 Corolla? (Brake lights, backup, etc.) Somewhere along the line someone may have put in an incorrect...
2
2

92 Sentra idle
My 92 sentra resently developed an idle problem. When starting cold it runs fine for about 20 seconds and then the idle dorps off and it usually stalls. When warm, it will idle very low but will often...
4
4