Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Get together, Buy together @ TheBuyersNET.com - Register for a chance to win free portable DVD player!!!
- a collective bargaining portal has been designed to help you network with people who are interested in getting bargain prices or deep discounts on products or services ranging on cars, airline...

A/T and Oil Fluid Level 2001 Sentra GXE
Hey guys I am a bit new here. I have a 2001 Sentra and when we bought it it didn't have the owners manual. Now the transmission fluid seems to be ok but could anyone help me with an exact level? and...
1
1

Installing Car Alarm - Actuator?
Hi All, I've got myself a Nissan Bluebird 94 (or Altessa in the US i think). I want to install a bare basic car alam and remote central locking. What i want to do is hook up the alarm to the cars...
1
1

1989 Nissan pao brown sale
fob Japan Yen200,000.- 90,000km photoa available AT AC PS -------------------- Kuroyanagi Shouten Ltd Japan. #510 Castle May, 3-1422 Ueda-Higashi Tenpaku, Nagoya Japan 468-0006 fax +81 52 803 1870 tel...
5
5

RE: 1994 Maxima Won't start than one day later it will
I have a 1994 Nissan Maxima. Three times now I have went out to the car to start it and it won't start. I can hear the fuel pump cycle. I will leave it alone and come back the next day and it will...

RE: 96 Nissan XE Pickup failed emissions test/"monitors not ready"
Recently, for the second year in a row, I had trouble passing the emissions test. The reason was that the "monitors were not ready". I thought my computer was kaput last year so I purchased another...

2000 xterra front grill
1. Anyone tried painting this wretched looking thing ? ( After a few years the thing fades like an 80"s band) The dealer wants $120 for a new one. 2. How does the rear wiper come off ? I cannot seem...
1
1

Looking for cooling fitting
Can anyone tell me where I can find (or what the part number/name is of...) the 3-way brass(?) fitting that sits at the rear of the engine (passenger side of engine bay) and has three cooling hoses...

Find new and used cars up to 90% off retail value
Every day thousands of cars, electronics, jewelry, art, collectibles, tickets and much more are seized by the government or put in auctions. Car-Auction has created an extensive database full of these...

Some scraches on the hood; advice on corrosion and paint protection
Hi All, I bought a new nissan Altima 3 weeks ago. I'm in Chicago. There was a heavy snow 2 days ago. When I tried to clean the snow and ice on top of my car, some ice fragments slipped from the top...
2
2

Help - Aiming headlights on 2003 XTerra
I can not find the aiming screws for the headlights on my 2003 XTerra. Where are they hidden? Thanks, Jack

REGISTER FREE BEFORE DECEMBER 20, 2006, FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A PORTABLE DVD PLAYER!
TheBuyersNET - NEGOTIATE CARS, VACATIONS, TV's or JUST ANYTHING! JOIN FREE! - a collective bargaining portal has been designed to help you network with people who are interested in getting bargain...

ONE Windshield wiper dead?
Hello: Any help or opinion appreciated. 98 Nissan Altima: Drivers side windshield wiper just stopped working. The other works fine. Took off the bolt and found that the motor has stopped rotating....
2
2

The Japanese car and parts can be bought very cheaply
Dear everyone, Thank you for reading our email. We want to inform you of the method of buying a Japanese car and parts very cheaply. Please contact us by E-mail. Email: Regards, Japan Vehicle Service...

2001 Sentra GXE Front Defrost Blower Fan
Today I found that the controls for this would only work on 4.. 1, 2, 3 and do not operate. Has anyone had this type of thing happen before? I'm getting it looked at on Monday but I'm trying to...
5
5