Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Turn signal switch part compatibility question
I need to replace the turn signal/headlight switch (no foglights) in a 1999 Altima. Does anyone have a way of looking up which models/years used the same switch? I assume at least all of the 2nd gen...
2
2

toyota vs nissan
Hello, All! I know it may sound strange, but i have a question about subj. May be there are some people out there who have some experience with both Nissan and Toyota? I am so tired of my Nissan max...
23
23

Hi, can you help me?
Two problems with my 2000 Maxima (automatic): When i am accellerating (usually uphill), I hear a rattling sound coming from under the car. Is this an exhaust problem? And even more concerning, just...
4
4

TheBuyersNET.com
Join FREE! It is a forum for buyers of cars, TVs, computers, airline tickets or just about anything. Form your own groups and negotiate deep discounts with the sellers of the products of your choice....

2002 Altima oil light flickering...
2002 Altima 2.5S 101,000 miles... After engine has warmed up, when sitting at a stop, with car in gear. Oil Light flickers if below 800 RPMs. Give it gas/Accerate and light goes out. At 98,000 miles...

Service manuals and parts program
Nissan SM Parts Mb Patrol Y61 English 166 1998-01 (active program) Terrano English 171 2002 Sunny (B13-N14) vol 1+2 English 230 1992- Sunny German 11,3 not OEM (B) Sunny Ru 15,3 Almera (N16) Multi 1...

AUS Nissan Nomad Manual
Hi Folks, I am trying to locate a workshop manual or a Haynes style manual for a 1991 8 seater Nissan Nomad (Australia). Can anyone help ??? Phil
1
1

2000 Quest Seat Belt Buckle
The driver's belt buckle wobbles around more freely on the driver's side than in the passenger seat. Because of this, when the belt is unfastened and the buckle is moved, the warning light will go out...
1
1

1998 Nissan Altima GXE Front O2 Sensor
I purchased a Bosch universal O2 sensor because the OE one had melted. After installing the replacement sensor the check engine light remains on. I was told by Nissan that I connected the wires...
4
4

OEM Nissan Parts Books for Sale
I have the following OEM Nissan parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. I also have the OEM CD ROM from Nissan that covers all Nissan models up through 2004. Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks,...

South Florida International Auto Show '06 Pictures
I went to the SoFL Int. Auto Show 2006 last month at the Miami Beach Convention Center, and I took a ton of pictures. There were over 40 manufacturers showing off their new 2007 vehicle models. Here's...

2001 xterra windows wont work
none of the windows on my nissan xterra will roll up or down it started as a intermittent problem and has snowballed into a permanent fault. I already tried installing a master switch with no positive...

Nissan Micra Electronic Key Stops Working
I have just bought an 03 reg Nissan Micra 1L E model car from a main dealer. The second ignition key did not work reliably and they were a bit perplexed so ended up replacing both keys and...

Nissan Micra Electronic Key Stops Working
I have just bought an 03 reg Nissan Micra 1L E model car from a main dealer. The second ignition key did not work reliably and they were a bit perplexed so ended up replacing both keys and...

XTERRA QUESTIONS
Help. I recently took my 2004 Xterra in for the 45000 mile service at a local Nissan dealer. My truck had not been serviced at 30000 so i figured at 48000 I should do something before I really need...
1
1