Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1993 nissan altima won't crank
Please tell me if I have an electrical problem, sensor or what? Battery condition is good. When I turn the key, accessories all seem to work fine, but no enginge crank. Car is a 5-speed so there are...
4
4

1994 Micra on the kangaroo juice
Hi all, Had been driving for around 30 minutes and was doing 40mph when the car started kangaroo-ing. Slight pressure on the clutch made the car driveable, but as soon as I took the foot off the...
5
5

1998 Pathfinder Shift indicator on dash?
Hi, I bought my Pathfinder used about 2 years ago & don't drive it a ton. Recently I noticed that nowhere on the dash does it display whether I'm shifting to Park, Neutral, Reverse, etc. I honestly...

Rotor - Discontinued
SR20De, 1994 Nissan Primera UK. Distributor Cap - In stock. Rotor - Discontinued. What idiot at Nissan decided this? Cya Simon
1
1

Suche dringend Felgen für meinen Nissan Serena Bj 97.
Hallo NG Ich suche dringend Felgen für meinen Nissan Serena Bj97. Folgende Daten: 14x5J 30 ET 5 Loch. oder komplett Winterreifen 175 R14 C99P gruss Peter

Vehicle Speed Sensor?
If your speedometer is not working correctly, the sensor is more than likely NOT at fault. You CAN find the feed to the speedo from the sensor and check for a signal. When the speedo goes bad its one...
5
5

2007 2.5S Altima
The new 07 Altimas are now in dealerships and being a previous owner of a 1999 Altima GXE I am considering buying a 07 model so I took the 2.5S with CVT out for a test drive. The car itself is nicely...

N reg Micra Auto 1L
HI I have a problem with my car which is proving to be somewhat illusive to fix. I have just replaced the battery on the car as it would hold charge and consequently I didnt use the car for three...

N reg Micra Aout 1L
HI I have a problem with my car which is proving to be somewhat illusive to fix. I have just replaced the battery on the car as it would hold charge and consequently I didnt use the car for three...

UK Nissan Almeria (Service Costs)
I have a Nissan Almeria which was purchased new in Dec 05, It is coming up to its first service. To save me ringing round various dealers , how much should I expect to pay? ( I always think the 1 year...

P0420 Code
Just got a 1999 1.6L Sentra with 99000 miles. The car runs great. The engine is smooth and quiet, it idles beautifully and all four plugs look fine. Gas mileage is fine too. However, the check engine...
6
6

how to replace a knock sensor in a 96 altima
I am finding it impossible to get to the knock sensor on my altima? Should I remove parts to get to it, or break down and take car to auto shop?
4
4

99 Altima, running lights stuck on
Hi all, I've got a 99 Altima with a strange problem. The running lights suddenly are lit dimly when I have them turned off at the turn signal / headlight switch. They operate properly when I actually...
2
2

Power steering noise 2000 Altima
My 2000 Nissan Altima power steering pump was very noisy ,the pump was changed for rebuilt and noise was gone 3 weeks later it started again ,but only when cold and it is not as noisy as before. Power...
2
2

How to Change 2003 Pathfinder Coolant
Any way to change the coolant in my 2003 Pathfinder without removing the lower radiator hose? Radiators used to come with drain fittings, but they were removed to save $$$ for the factory, no one...
4
4