Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: OEM Nissan Parts Catalogs for Sale
No dealer is using microfiche (well not unless they live in hicksville). They have been using a computer program called FAST for about the last 20 years. Even my local foreign motor parts factor...

Air bag recall fiasco
Trip to Nissan a waste of my time and lots of gas for the long journey,. After I waited an hour and 15 minutes they told me they had no replacement air bags to replace my recalled ones. No return...
1
1

[Article] Original Nissan Z Car Was Never Supposed To Happen
Nissan's original Fairlady/Datsun sports SP311 replacement was a Yamaha design study. Nissan USA turned it down because the average American didn't fit. Nissan Japan cancelled the project as they...
1
1

Window glass problem
I have a problem with large horizontal teardrop shaped distortions in my passenger and back windows. Anyone else? 2012 Versa I emailed Nissan but they don't respond. TIA

Nissan made a working prototype of its BladeGlider EV hotrod
To bad it's not coming anytime soon to a showroom near you. However, I'm sure that one day this hotrod will be flying in the air rather the road. From: EG Nissan is getting serious again about its...

Tune signal
I got a 1995 nissan big cab xe. So the front ight turn signal didn't work though it was the light bulb cuz back one would flash real fast so i took it out and it was burnt so I replaced it and still...

Panel light problem
Have a Versa 2012. I noticed this morning that if I turn on the headlights on a dark gloomy rainy morning the panel lights (speedometer, tach, etc.) go off. No switch I can find to turn tham back on....
5
5

My Nissan NV3500 (5.6L) 2012 shows a error code P2122, does anyone know the problem and how to fix it?
Please help me fix P2122 error code showing up for my My Nissan NV3500 (5.6L) of year 2012

navigation maps x9 2016 Q50
Can anyone suggest where I can download the newest navigation maps? usenet or torrent would be appreciated. TIA

[Q] Car servicing timeframes
Which is the important timeframe for regular car service? When they do a service they always put a sticker on the windscreen saying the next service is due in six months or at X,000km. Problem is that...
2
2

Feasibility Of Frontier Pulling "Tiny House" Trailer?
Since I am so not technically sure and don't wanna insist about exact weigh t limitations, I am asking "appropximation question" without specifying wei ght exact figures/capacities. These "tiny...
3
3

Aotomatic headlight turnoff?
Any Nissans have headlights that turn off themselves eventually after engine shut off, key removal and doors locked? Like my 2012 Versa? I can't find any mention in the manual. Anyone know? I suppose...
1
1

2001 Sentra Power Windows
2001 Sentra GXE Up to last week, they were fine. They never gave me a bit of issue. Yesterday, I lowered both front to air the car out on a short trip. When I went to raise them (one at a time), they...

Frontier: why do 2012s predominate in used-for-sale listings?
I'm in the market to buy a used Frontier (truck) manual/4x4. I couldn't help but notice that on sites like CarGurus and the 2012 year easily outnumbers all other years in the for-sale listings. Any...

Codes?
I have a 2009 Nissan Frontier 6cyl. Getting codes P 0455 evap emisson control leak (large). P0447 evap emisson control vent circuit open (large). What is this and what do I need to have replaced?...