Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

95 pathfinder-runs rough when warm
I have replaced the distributor, rotor, plugs, wires, air filter, fuel filter, ignition coil. It runs great until it is warmed up, then she run terribly. Most of the time if I run it too long rough,...

user manual for a Nissan Patrol TR turbo left hand drive
Hi my grandad has asked me to look on the net for a user manual for a Nissan Patrol TR turbo left hand drive,can anyone help please, We are in Northern Ireland Thanks in advance.

1991 pathfinder/rear speakers
my rear speakers wont work in my pathfinder, is it the radio or is there a circuit breaker somewhere, took them out and they work on another radio.

HELP!! 1994 altima
I have a 1994 altima and I need help withn the location of the crank sensor(the one that is located on the block)!!!! :?
1
1

1991 pathfinder/guages
my gas guage and temp guage quit working. low fuel light still works when running low on fuel. are these two guages somehow linked. please help...
1
1

Pathfinder drivetrain noise
My 2004 Pathfinder (43,000 mi) has started making a noise that sounds like a stuck lifter but I only hear it when accelerating in gear, not in neutral or in gear with both gas and brake pressed.

ten-year air bag inspection
I have a 98 Nissan SE, which I bought new. It is now ten years old. The car has a big warning printed on it that says I need to get the air bag inspected at the ten-year interval. What's up with that?...

Make Traveling A Lot Less Stressful With the Right Type of Car GPS
Navigating using maps can be very frustrating especially if you are doing so while driving your car.

Need navigation CD's for '03 Infiniti I35
Need navigation cd's for 2003 Infiniti I35. Anyone willing to make a copy of theirs. Looking mainly for MCA7 and 8 as those seem to cover NY, NJ, PA and CT. Would like to eventually get the entire...
2
2

Nissan Versa 2008 HB - horn replacement
Did anybody replace the horn in Nissan Versa HB? I bought couple new pretty nice horns in Autozone - both are Blazer Horn Low Tone (132 db) and High Tone. I'd like to install them both, but I'm afraid...

ADVANTAGES OF WATER FUEL
Apart from fuel savings, there are many other advantages of using water as fuel.
1
1

Heads up
I'm taking a 2002 nissan primera estate to the UK soon and want to know how to adjust the headlights. Other cars i've owned have had marks on the glass to show where to stick beam benders or blanking...
2
2

Headlights beam adjust
I'm taking a 2002 nissan primera estate to france soon and want to know how to adjust the headlights. Other cars i've owned have had marks on the glass to show where to stick beam benders or blanking...

Auto GPS or Handheld GPS?
Although the two kinds serve the same purpose, they are very different in most ways.

Nissan help forums website
Hello, Please visit the Nissan Help message forum website. This site is run by a Nissan technician with over 10+ years experience. Fast answers. FREE to post a message and join.