Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

More bang: 03 G35 sedan or 04 Maxima?
I'll be purchasing a car in the next few months, and my choice is coming down to either a '03 G35 sedan or a '04 Maxima SL. I saw a Maxima close-up today and it looked great. From my balcony, I...
7
7

Watch out for CARMAX
The following is from a complaint I just register with the BBB. If you've had similar problems please contact me... I purchased a Jaguar XKR from CARMAX's Davie Store on 5/19/07. At which time I...
17
17

How Change Brake Light 97 Pickup?
Have NO clue on how to change the tail-light or brake light bulbs on my '97 Nissan XE. Thanks In advance.
5
5

Frozen A/C
I am having a problem with the a/c in my 2000 Altima. When I first turn on the a/c, at any level, it will blow very cold air with the proper air flow. After a period of time, anywhere from 15-45...
12
12

Most Interesting Stories from Speed No LImit Formula 1 World !
Rumours, Stories, Speculations...If It Goes Fast...We're Talking About It !!! :) x-men dark phoenix easter eggs

Xtrail Heater
My 2006 Xtrail has developed a heater problem. The rotary heater temperature control normally moves, from a neutral position, half a turn counterclockwise for cold and half a turn clockwise for hot....
4
4

Nissan fans
I noticed my engine got hot today, sure enough, it needed water but the fans werent running, while filling the radiator they kicked in, then shut down again. I turned on the AC but neither fan kicked...
2
2

91 sentra xl sedan
I have a 91 sentra and i had replaced the front oil seal and a couple of fuel injectors. Now it looks like some smoke is coming out of the muffler when i step on the gas. It does not happend all the...
3
3

1992 Nissan Rough Idle and Bogs Down during Acceleration
1992 Nissan Rough Idle and Bogs Down during Acceleration. I've changed the fuel filter, wires, plugs, air filter, and at loss for any ideas. While driving at low speed it does ok but still has a miss...
1
1

"Nissan hybrids coming on strong"
Nissan hybrids coming on strong at
1
1

05 Sentra Key FOB question
Hello. My mom's car, an 05 Sentra, had a problem when she first got it (new) in that the key fob didn't work. I'm not sure what the dealer did to fix it since my brother took the car in for her. But...

Steering Question - 1986 D21 2W SE PickUp
Though impressed with this trucks handling in general I'm noticing a small "hiccup" in the steering. When I set the wheel into a turn, sometimes (not every turn) it "gives way" slightly like maybe the...

Manual transmission trouble on 280ZX. Bearings??
I have a 82' 280ZX (non turbo) which has a bit of noise & vibration going on with the 5 speed transmission. I'm trying to isolate it to the most likely source before I make any decisions on how to...
3
3

97 Quest Cruise Control
Cruise working great then last time I tried using it, nothing, no light and not working. Looked for a fuse in underdash box but nothing listed. Anyone had this problem and solved it? Al
3
3

Gate Won't Open in 2001 Nissan Quest
For some reason the rear gate won't open. What There seems to be no way to open the door from the inside or electronically. Does anyone know how to open this door? Stuff I think about Nissan Diagnosis...