Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Nissan Micra M reg
Hey, i wonder if anyone can help me - i know nothing about cars!! I have a nissan micra M reg (1996 i think) which has done approx 80,000 miles. The car has been in my family since new and weve never...

UK Nissan
Just seen a Qashqai on the M62. Looks JUST like a Porsche Cayenne from the rear! Nice looking car. SW
2
2

04 Sentra question
I have an 04 sentra Gxe, my question is ..Can the Nissan Logo on the front grill be taken off with out taking off the black grill as well? I have put some accessories onto the car to "spiff" it up a...
1
1

Car bids start as low as 90% off the book value
Every day thousands of Americans default on their car loans or lease payments... as a result, their new or almost new cars get repossessed by the financial institutions and auctioned off in a hurry,...

informal survey
----------------------------------------- All USED unless (New). Nobody gets a 10. I don't remember what I had for dinner yesterday much less how many years I owned a car. This list is sorted by...
3
3

nissan sentra 96 wiper going only half way in timer mode
My Nissan sentra 96 wipers stops halfway when switching the control on timing wiping. In fast and slow speeds works fine. It is jus the relay mode that has this problem of going forward half way and...

Long vs short term fuel trim & hesitation?
Hi all, I'm still trying to figure out the cause of the slight hesitation off idle in my 1999 Altima. I'll skip the history and the details of what I've tried so far, but suffice it to say that all...
12
12

Las Vegas NV Subaru dealer closes
Findlay Subaru next to the "Valley Automall" has closed it's doors. Seems that after Subaru of Las Vegas opened on Decatur, there wasn't enough business to support two dealerships in town. Apparently...
1
1

Distributor Help??
I started driving the other day and noticed what seemed like the engine was missing. I was travelling on the interstate and this continued for the next couple hours. It got worse and the car started...
4
4

94 SENTRA FUEL PROBLEM
94 Sentra XE 1.6L with AT at the COIL SIDE of fuel pump relay, with ignition switch on, there is positive voltage at terminal 1 of relay but at terminal 2 which is the "ground" side of the relay,...
1
1

Nissan Sentra/Pulsar head gasket?
Engine is GA15de (1.5 litre chain driven camshaft) First symptom was sudden release of coolant from under the inlet manifold. Haven't got there yet to see what's gone - but it doesn't seem to be pipes...

2000 Nissan Quest GXE Problem
My vehicle is cutting out on me while driving or idling at a stop, like its not getting enough fuel. And occasionally it will actually die on me. Any ideas of what it could be? Or any actual...
2
2

Failed diagnostic inspection
See and The second reference is a Nissan Service bulletin. If you read the whole thing you will find a driving pattern to complete the readiness. Apparently fixing the "not ready" flag is a apin for...
2
2

2005 Nissan Frontier
I bought this vehicle with a leather "package" It has a leather steering wheel and leather on the shift knob. I am trying to look up the vehicle value on and it lists the options, one being leather....
1
1

2001 Sentra GXE Fuse Box
Can SOMEONE please tell me where I can download a diagram of the fuse box for my 2001 Sentra GXE. Neither one of my cig lighters have power to them, and I?m assuming the pannel next to my automatic...
2
2