Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Nissan Sentra 03, vibrates at speed higher than 60 mph
My car starts vibrating if I drive more than 60 mph. Can anyone please let me know what could be the problme is? Thanks in advance. Arijit
2
2

Looking for Ideas...
No... This is NOT a request to anyone here... Just looking for ideas, good contacts, etc. I'm not extremely active here and lurk quite a bit. Do a google search and you will see that I'm not a...
1
1

Infiniti QX 4 fuel filter location?
Can someone advise where the fuel filter is located on a 2001 QX4? Is there more than one filter? Easy to get to? Thank you. MC
6
6

89 Sentra stalls after 10 minutes of driving...
I have a '89 Sentra that I use to get groceries and such. It starts fine and seems like it runs pretty strong at first. However, after about 10 to 15 minutes of driving/idling it stalls. When I'm...
4
4

04 sentra chrome wheels
I have 4 15" chrome Nissan sentra wheels made by Mb wheels w/locks to prevent theft. I bought them about 8 or 9 months ago so should still have manuf. warranty. I like to keep them clean and shiny, so...

Re: Looking for 2005 Nissan Murano Factory Service Manual
I would assume you could order one from the dealer. I?d only consider buying one after the warranty expires, who knows you may end up trading it in beforehand :P .... "Aust > My wife bought this...

2001 Pathfinder
Hi , 3.5liter in an 01 pathfinder, I need a drawing and any technical data etc. My mechanic and me cant find coolant leak. Any links to drawings, advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Caveman
4
4

Broken rear-view mirror control on 2004 Nissan Sentra
The electrical control still operates the passenger side RV mirror but not the driver side RV mirror. I accidentally hit the driver side mirror with my scraper and wonder if it might have disabled...
5
5

Nissan supplier Calsonic slashes profit forecasts (Reuters via Yahoo! Asia News)
TOKYO, Feb 13 (Reuters) - Japan's Calsonic Kansei Corp. , the biggest parts maker affiliated with Nissan Motor Co. , halved its annual recurring profit forecast on Tuesday citing a slowdown in sales...

Cruise Control Clicks...
Sounds like a ticking bomb... 1990-something Sentra. I guess if I don't even know what year my car is, I should be posting, huh? LOL... But it really does tick away when in use. Joe in Northern, NJ -...

Re: need an exhsaust for 79 datsun 510
In article , "79datsun" wrote: You brought back memories. I had a '70, '75 and my son a '75. IMO body good parts could be very difficult to find, considering how prone to rust they were. I'd look at...

1997 Nissan Sentra GXE Problems
I have a ?97 Nissa SentraGXE that has over 100k on it, but hasn?t had any major problems until now. The other day I went to start it, and it will crank, but won?t start. My brother has tried...
2
2

Can I Put 16" Nissan Rims on 98 Pathfinder
Hello, I just bought a 98 Nissan Pathfinder. I am looking at a set of rims off a 05 Xterra. They are 16" rims, the rims that are on it currently are 15". Can I put a 16" rim on the Pathfinder without...
1
1

94 sentra 1.6 THERMOSTAT
My temp gauge rarely gets about LOW - and heater is not HOT - so guessing Thermostat is bad. BUT WHERE IS IT? I followed the top radiator hose and removed the house and what i though was the...
2
2

Xterra 2001 - CD Changer Problem
Looking for some advice on my 2001 Nissan XTerra and the OEM CD Changer. I bought this car used and the CD Changer hasn't worked since AM/FM Radio with RDS works fine. You can load a CD through the...
6
6