Best Rated threads in Nissan Autosshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Does 1995 Nissan Truck have OBD port?
I looked all over; can't find one. The check engine light comes on sometimes, even after replacing O2 sensor.
1
1

'01 Pathfinder, what antifreeze?
I'm due to do a coolant change in my '01 Pathfinder. The service manual just specs "Use Geniune Nissan antifreeze coolant or equivalent mixed with demineralized water/distilled water." I know there...
12
12

2004 Nissan Quest -- Service Engine Soon light always comes on.
Is anyone aware of issues w/ the Service Eng. Soon light on these vehicles? Thanks, Doug
3
3

heavy clutch not disengaging properly on cabstar
our Nissan cabstar 2006 has a heavy clutch, I replaced the clutch and master cylinder but pedal is still heavy, and wont disengage fully. if I remove the carpet it helps,, is this a common problem?

Altima 2001 - how to set the clock?
The clock is in the factory radio/cd-player (CY078). I have no manual for the radio and no dedicated buttons are on the front panel of this cd-player so I am not sure how can I set the clock...
1
1

intermittent ac issue
I have an 01 Altima that is experiencing odd ac problem. Always works great for awhile, then compressor shuts off unless system turned off for awhile. It's not freezing up, and sometimes only have to...
1
1

Tesla Is Into Swapping While Nissan Is Watching
> > Wikipeadia is useless - it's full of lies, misinformation, rumour and nonsense. That's what they get for allowing any idiot on the internet to post stuff there. Hmmm ... 5 minutes to fill my...
3
3

My 2004 Longbed Frontier Would Like A Camper Shell For Transporting Rescued Dogs
With working or repairable heat and a.c., otherwise it could be needing major repairs & re-beautification If you know of a camper shell that safely fits a longbed 6 cylinder Frontier, I'm interested...
3
3

Dripping Injector floods engine now won't idle.
Our 99 Nissan Maxima had a severe injector o-rings leak on two injectors on a 6 cylinder engine while idling for two minutes. There was also a bottle of engine flush put in the oil pan. It flooded the...
6
6

Car starting has become erratic -- 2004 nissan sentra
Lately, sometimes it starts right up, but about half the time I find myself giving the gas pedal a couple pumps to make the engine turn over. those times, even though i haven't done anything...
6
6

93 nissan pickup fuel problem - 2.4 4 cyl
How do i check/change fuel pump or pickup filter in tank? Truck was running fine but after about 2 hours stop & go driving, turned off engine - would not start subsequently - not getting fuel. Would...

nissan micra wont start
my friend has just bought a uk.v reg nissan micra 16 valve inspriation. he said they where using the car yesterday when the engine managment light came on .they got up this morning and the car wont...
1
1

Groaning Sound with key on, engine off
My 96 Sentra has an inermittent starting problem. When it does turn over, it starts fine, but you sometimes have to turn the key a few times, just to get the starter to engage. It also makes a...
5
5

93 Nissan Quest won't go in park
A while back my Quest van stopped going in park. I found a small screw on the floor under the gear shift ( gear shift is on the column ). The car goes in all other gears fine, but the orange indicator...
1
1

Oil Pressure Specs for VG30i
what should one expect in oil pressure readings. we just changed the oil pressure sensor and we're getting 90 at start and 30 at idle. Seems like a big difference but I'm less than a novice in these...
3
3

2000 Frontier Timing Adjustment (3.3L V6)
I have a 2000 Nissan frontier that needs the timing checked/adjusted before I take to to be smogged. It's the 3.3L V6 engine. How do I stop the PCM from adjusting the timing automatically so that I...
1
1

2000 nissan sentra starting problems
i have a 2000 nissan sentra se with the 2.0L engine and i have starting problems. the first time the battery was replaced. the second and third times the starter was replaced. now we know it wasn't...
8
8

Vibration at 1500 rpm
Hi everybody, I have a 1997 Nissan Altima with 26k miles on, and in pretty good shape. I took it for a wheel alignment last week and after that I noticed a weird symptom, that doesn't seem to have...
3
3

does any part act like a Circuit Breaker on 94 Nissan Sentra?
Does any part act like a circuit breaker on 94 Nissan Sentra? SYMPTOMS: Car was running fine until it broke while waiting for me in the shopping center parking lot. When the car has any electrical...
2
2

1987 Stanza intermittently dies
I've got a 1987 stanza (205,000 mi.) that decides to die just out of the blue while driving down the street.... it may or may not restart immediately although once restarted it most likely it will...
7
7