Best Rated threads in Nissan Autosshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Serena Stereo wiring diagram
I just bouaght a 96 Jap import and it has a japenese stereo which is no good for me but I cannot find a plug convertor locally so I have to rewire the plugs. Does anyone have a diagram or color codes...
1
1

Skyline GT-R C.o.C cerficate
Is there any place where i can get european C.o.C certificate to nissan skyline gt-r , bnr-32? thanks, Jani
2
2

92 Sentra Alternator/Battery
I'm having a problem with my 92 Sentra. I was driving home the other day and the car died just before I got home. Wouldn't start! So I replaced the battery because I had replaced the alternator about...
1
1

2004 Nissan Quest Extended Warranty
I work at a Nissan dealership, and due to the numerous problems, certain models of the 2004, have an extended bumper to bumper warranty to 5yr 60k instead of the 3yr 36k. FYI
3
3

17 vs. 18 inch Snow Tires for 2005 Maxima SE
Anyone have any opinions on using 225/55/17 snow tires (along with new 17 inch wheels) on a 2005 Maxima SE? I was looking at packages for tires plus wheels and also packages that include JUST the...
3
3

92 Pathfinder Oil Leak
My 92 Pathfinder has developed an oil leak at 93k miles. If you were to look underneath, the drops are falling from the back side of the oil pan (not a loose oil drain nut or filter). The oil appears...
13
13

'93 Sentra wiring diagram for remote start installation
Hi folks, Needless to say I am new to the group, so Hi all. Was wondering if someone could help me get a hold of a wiring diagram for my 1993 Nissan Sentra XE 1.6L manual. I bought a remote starter...

'93 Pathfinder -- Black box under driver seat? (Audio?)
Hey, I've got 2 boxes under the driver's seat in my '93 Pathfinder. One I know is the alarm (I had to remove it because it was screwed up by a previous owner.), the other I'm not so sure. It has a...
6
6

Thinking about buying a Sentra SE-R Spec V Pros/Cons??
My wife and I are thinking about getting a Spec V and we were wondering what experiences other folks have had with them. How is dealer service? Gas mileage? Long-term durability?
2
2

1993 pathfinder stance question
i need to know if it is common for 1993 pathfinder to have a noticable lower rearend. this is an SE V6 with a button on the consel that allows me to switch between between sport and touring. is this...
10
10

Plugged Drain Hose On Vent - 95 Pickup
There is a leak in the interior of my '95 Nissan 4x4 Extended Cab Pickup. It is clear (no antifreeze odor or color), and only occurs when it rains, or the AC is on. Because of that I have deduced that...
9
9

Almera '96 - change gear oil or not?
I have a '96 Almera N15, and I would like to ask whether there's a need to change the gear oil or not (manual transmission)? Some people say this should be done, some have done it but had bad...
1
1

Improving Xterra Gas Mileage
I was wondering if anyone out there has made any attempts to modify their Xterra to simply improve their mileage. I love everything about mine, but am sick of stopping at the gas station. I want to...
26
26

240sx headlight question
Hi all, Have an '89 240SX. Headlights are locked in the up position (fortunately). I can retract them manually, and then raise them using the headlight switch. They come up just fine, but won't go...
5
5

Valve cover gasket + spark plug seal
1998 Altima GL 2.4L engine. I was going to change the plugs today for this car and on the first two cables to the left were soaking in oil. At first I panicked and thought that it might be a head...
4
4

My car idles high and accelerates by itself! HELP!
(Forgive the Honda cross-post, but you guys seem to know a lot... I own a Honda too!) My mechanic completely screwed up my car (95 Nissan 200SX SE-R with the SR20DE engine), and I was hoping someone...
7
7

Dull Horn Sound
Hi, Our Nissan Quest 2000 was involved in a frontal colision. Now the horns sound like someone snoring, the sound is really low frequency. The horns don't have any visible damage and they both produce...
1
1

Can't find the 'yellow' timing mark? HELP!!
Ok, following my Haynes manual for timing my 3.3L Nissan Quest, (93 villager/quest). I've looked up and down on the crank pulley, I've found the timing marks, but I can't seem to find the elusive...
1
1

Problem with Micra NCVT
Hi, I'm from Poland and I've a problem with my Micra. Probably problem is conected with automatic gearbox. When I'm driving on D gear everything is ok on the speed higher thab about 20-30 km/h. But...
1
1

How do I test for engine misfire with Infiniti J30?
I "think" I might have an engine misfire problem with my Infiniti J30. How do I check to see which cylinder might be giving me the problem?
3
3