Best Rated threads in Nissan Autosshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Taking Offers! Raider Renegade Truck Topper
Raider Renegade truck topper for Sale. Fits smaller trucks. Taken off 1980ish Nissan Truck Popular Style. Approx. 59" X 85" Email for Photo. Beige...good shape Or trade for good set of P205-75R15 to...

Stcktion point on 2002 Sentra accelerator
The accelerator on my 2002 Sentra is hard to press from idle. Once you press hard enough to move the accelerator it is easy. But it is tough to start off slowly because you have to press so hard to...
7
7

1999 pathfinder Gas Pedal sticks 681
Does anyone have this problem. I have found a few on the net with this problem. I was told by nissan that they issued a service bulliten in 2001 about this problem and how to fix it to there service...
6
6

Intermittent Smoking
I own a 1995 Nissan Hardbody XE pickup truck, 4 cylinder, manual transmission with 192,450 miles. I change the oil and the oil filter every 3000 miles. Very seldom I have to add oil between oil...
5
5

90 Nissan Axxess Jerking/Bucking problem. Anyone???
Hello all, I have a 90 Nissan Axxess 2.4L 5 Speed manual with an intermittent and occassional tendancy to buck and jerk while driving. It does it cold or hot. It will drive fine, sometimes all day,...

Pathfinder running on 2 cylinders
I have a 2003 Pathfinder SE that is about 8 months old (12k miles). Recently I took it into the dealership to have a few lifters replaced because of some noise. The very next day after getting the...
9
9

94 Pathfinder Oil light
Oil pump screen is plugging up from sludge/crap in the pan. The only fix is removing the pan and cleaning all that gunk out. I've -never- seen a nissan oil pump fail like this, it's always sludge in...
2
2

re: 98 Pathfinder
Hi, I just bought a used 98 pathfinder and have noticed that the engine idles at around 500rpm. I would think it should idle at around 1000rpm at a minimum...Should I be concerned? Is there anything I...
5
5

91 Pathfinder - exhaust manifold leak
Hello Newsgroup, I am female and claim no technical genes exist within me, so help me out here . . . I have owned my 91 Pathfinder since 94, and have put 100k on it. It is still in beautiful...
10
10

Nissan Primera Fascia Removal help.
I want to replace my standard Nissan radio/cassette unit with a new sony Cd/Radio problem is I cannot remove the Fascia on the dashboard.I can find 2 screws below the AC switch and this loosens the...
2
2

Almera windscreen washer bottle capacity
Can anyone tell me how much the windscreen washer reservoir holds on a 2001 Almera 1.5 S? When adding a percentage of washer antifreeze i can't calculate how much to put in. The handbook doesn't tell...
1
1

2001 pathfinder with P1145 code "Manufacture Contrl Fuel Air Metering"
Hi All, I have a 2001 pathfinder with 47000 miles that turns on the Check Engine Light every 2000 miles. The dealer has replaced the trottlre position sensor. Next, they replaced O2 sensors and...
1
1

Gaskets vs RTV sealant
I'm preparing to change out my timing chain following the directions from my Haynes repair manual. It talks about using a silicone RTV sealant instead of gaskets in various places throughout the...
5
5

Nissan 200sx S15 Gear Knob Change
Hi all, I searched briefly and could not find much info on how to change these tight gear knobs. A mate with a Skyline said to change his gear knob you just had to yank it off. Both are Nissans......

Nissan Pathfinder 2002 cabin air filter location
My 2002 Pathfinder owners manual talks about a cabin air filter that needs to be replaced periodically, but doesn't say where the filter is or how to locate and replace it. The local Nissan dealer...
2
2

1996 Nissan Terrano R3m Diesel 2.7 turbo
Hi all. My Terrano is cutting out on me driving or idling and all lights on the dashboard come on. I have put a couple on LEDS on the both sides of the ignition switch unfortunately both LEDS stay on...
1
1

SnowBear Personal Snowplow SB50
These are sold at Canadian Tire this year for about $1000.00 and I guess that's plus installation and whatever. Does anyone know if they are worth the cash? Yes they have a mount for Nissan's. Philip

87 300ZX clutch interlock switch
Help. If anyone has any experience with the clutch interlock switch, and how it activates, please email your TEL #. I need info. The car won't start unless the clutch is depressed, right? Mine won't...
3
3

Backup Light Switch Location
Think I need to replace the backup light switch on my 1992 Nissan pickup (bulbs, fuse, harness all check out). Appears to be a switch on the top of the transmission that connects to a switch on the...

87 Pathfinder Coolant Temp. Sensor
As the subject line indicates, my trusty 1987 Nissan Pathfinder needs a new coolant temperature sensor, according to my mechanic. It's a VG30i engine with a 5-speed and 4WD. The thing screws into the...
1
1