Best Rated threads in Nissan Autosshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1997 Pathfinder: DIY Water Pump?
Need some advice, folks. My 4WD Pathfinder needs some work. Alternator and water pump. I have done an alternator before, not too hard. Just take the old one off, bolt the new one on. Is the water pump...
3
3

where is the drain for the a/c so i can unclog it, 2012 nissan altima
i have a 2012 nissan alimta and the a/c is leaking all over my floors, i know i need to unclog the drain pipe however i cant find it anywhere and cant find any helpful sites to locate where it would...
5
5

1995 Nissan Pathfinder Engine RPM Tachometer Not Working
I am having trouble with my 1995 Nissan Pathfinder engine RPM tachometer. When you start the engine the tachometer will read "0" and after awhile the tachometer will start to increase and peg out. The...
3
3

nissan sentra hard to start in hot weather
hello i've got a routine fuel-injected car, a 2004 nissan sentra. it usually has the trouble-free starting -- you turn the key, no accelerator pumping, in fact the manual tells you NOT to pump....
11
11

Feasibility Of Frontier Pulling "Tiny House" Trailer?
Since I am so not technically sure and don't wanna insist about exact weigh t limitations, I am asking "appropximation question" without specifying wei ght exact figures/capacities. These "tiny...
3
3

Re: The Nissan GT-R Convertible Is Not Okay
This is from the motoring news section of yesterday's New Zealand Herald newspaper (8 March, 2014) ... Convertible Nissan GT-R ----------------------- Owning a Nissan GT-R not exclusive enough for...

2004 Quest - Radio/ Drivers window/ Inerior lights all not working properly
2004 Nissan Quest. Hi! My Quest is having a few annoying issues! 1. The radio sometimes works. But it is always reset and on AM each time I start the van. Sometimes it even starts working and then...

Fuel pump relay
I take it the relay is in Engine Compartment ?. Its just that I see the car in 15 minute 'bits" and I just want to make sure its not spirited away in some spot you,d never think of and never find!....
4
4

91 Nissan Sentra 1.6 4speed manual IAC question-
I have some driveability issues and wanted to know what symptoms a bad/ failing idle air control valve would have- First- upon first cranking and until the engine reaches normal operating temperature...
7
7

1990 Nissan Sentra 1.6L 4speed - followup on stumble during acceleration
Had a problem with a stumble on acceleration, especially at WOT- the car seemed like it was losing power, stumbling, low rpms, the car just seemed like it wasn't getting fuel. THEN, if you let off and...
17
17

Coolant Drain for 2004 Frontier
It's help the dummy time. Would like to change the antifreze in my 2004 Frontier but can't find radiator drain plug. Can someone please tell me where it is located and since it is not a wing nut type...
10
10

97 Nissan 4x2 Pickup Rear End Vibration
I have a 1997 Nissan 4x2 Pickup with 180,000 miles that has developed a rear end vibration. Whenever I get between 50 and 55 mph I get a vibration from the rear end of the truck. If I let off on the...
4
4

Nissan Pulsar N15 back brakes.
Having problems with balance of rear brakes, all most out of WOF around 16% Max alowed is 20%. Had the brakes checked out, the concussion that it could be the balancing valve, can this be tested or do...

nissan tino
Hi My fault is when I swich on the engine the lcd clock resets itself to zero I keep resettingthe clock but it still resets to zero any ideas what it could be thanks
3
3

2004 Nissan Frontier issue with RPM at idle
We just bought this truck, low miles (19500), still with some warranty. Have just noted that the engine will race at idle. If you're sitting at a traffic light it will run around 800, then jumps up to...

1990 240SX Won't Start
I need your expertise. The car had been running fine, but now it will not start turning the key, but will start with a push and popping the clutch. Thought it most likely was the starter, so I pulled...
10
10

Need help: Knock from wheel area when making sharp turns
97 Nissan Sentra GXE 1.6 liter 97k miles. For the last 5 years, when I make a sharp turn, I hear a couple of loud knocks or thud type noise from the wheel area. I also hear a loud thud whenever I hit...
4
4

Diesel Engine Problem
Does anyone have any ideas? (Sorry for the long post). 2.2 Turbo Diesel (DI) Electronic fuel pump.(Nissan Almera Tino 2002) Is it the same engine in the 2.2 Diesel Primera and is the diagnostics OBDII...
12
12

Watch out for CARMAX
The following is from a complaint I just register with the BBB. If you've had similar problems please contact me... I purchased a Jaguar XKR from CARMAX's Davie Store on 5/19/07. At which time I...
17
17

1990 Nissan Pickup / Engine Rattling At Startup
Hello. I've got a 1990 Nissan Pickup 2WD with a 1989 2.4 liter 4 cylinder 2400 12 Valve Engine. Everytime I crank the vehicle, whether it be hot or cold, it seems to rattle for about 6 or 7 seconds...
3
3