Latest threads in Nissan Altimashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

95 Altima body parts
I have aquired a 1995 Altima that is in great shape both mechanically and cosmetically except for the rear wheell wells. There are two spots on each side where the flare is rusted. Does anyone know if...

REQ: 2006 Nissan Altima Service Manual
Could someone please post the service manual for 2006 Altima. Thanks.

'94 altima..stalling,rough idle,not starting
having problems with my '94 altima, idles rough,when i give it gas its for no reason,while driving fine,all the dash lights come on and then completely stalls it starts up right away,other times it...

1995 Nissan Altima Stalls Out
I have a 1995 nissan altima. What happens is it starts up an runs fine for about 5 secs and then rough idles up an down an dies out. Ive done everything. new mass air flow, new spark plugs, new...
2
2

www.jerseynissan.com
Questions about a new Nissan? Need an online brochure? Are you an experienced Nissan salesperson, living in New Jersey? If any of those apply, contact us at the information below. We will answer your...

HELP! 03 Altima using oil, don't know why
we just bought an 03 nissan altima with 30K miles on it. It ran great, no noises, no real reason to think anything was wrong. I am not a mechanic so you can see how far that got me. About a month ago...
1
1

knock code and dextron III leak
Here's my 1995 Altima story it's sad but true... The car was in a front end accident by an aged driver and the engine replaced. The transmission had gone bad a year or two before for lack of fluid...

A couple of nav issues/questions with '07 Altima
I just got my new '07 Altima SE last night with Tech package and overall, I am quite pleased. I am disappointed about one thing though, the nav. My two issues/questions are the following: 1) It looks...

FREE Haynes Manual
I recently got rid of my '95 altima, but still have the haynes manual. It is for the 1993 to 2001 model years. If anyone wants it (would rather mail to ontario or at least to canada) I'll mail it to...
5
5

Altima 1998
hey, my car is making the weirdest sounds and I was hoping maybe one of you had experienced it or knew what it was. Basically its whistling when I turn either left or right, and for some reason when I...

Two problems
I recently bought an 01 Altima GXE/LE. It's a great little car, but I have some issues. First, the trip odometer resets when I shut the car off. I counts while driving, be I lose it all when I turn it...
2
2

Car is rev-ing and the odometer goes to 6
This problem does not occur all the time and only happens when I start my car. Doesn't matter if it is cold or hot or how long it has been sitting. It has a mind of its own. I was wondering if someone...
1
1

1997 altima shift indicator light problem
My mom's automatic altima has a burnt out shift indicator light (the light under the shift lever console) does anyone have the repair manual for the car or a link, or any suggesstion for how to get in...

2002 Altima - How do you remove the radio?
My CD player died after about 4 years and I want to remove the factory system and replace with a new system. I can't find any screws, clips, or any way to remove. Any experience from anyone else?
2
2

Audio Input
I have a 2003 Altima 6 cylinder. I got a GPS unit for Christmas that needs to hookup to an auxiliary input to the sound system. Does anyone know if their is an aux input and how would I get to it....
1
1