Latest threads in Nissan Altimashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

CV Joints
My '89 Altima has begun to make a 'clunking' noise as it turns corners. To be more specific: when it turns right and I accelerate. I suspected the CV joint. The outer CV boots on both drive shafts are...
2
2

Trunk opens randomly
The trunk on my girlfriend's '02 Altima opens randomly. The keyless entry also fails to work - this is more than likely due to the battery but I'm wondering if the two are related. Ideas? Thanks, `Jim
1
1

Driver Automatic WIndow 2001 Nissan Altima
Sometimes, when I push the switch, the window will move... Othertimes, it sits there. At times, it rolls up some, then falls back down some. Do I need to replace the master window switch, the relay,...

1993Altima Starting Issues
Hi all, I have a '93 Altima that doesn't seem to want to start right now. The battery is fine and the terminals are clean as a whistle. When the issue first started, I replaced the starter and starter...
2
2

Replacing a key
With my 1995 altima there was a little metal plate that came with the owners manual, taped into the plastic cover book, that had a code that the dealer could use to cut a new key for you. If you still...
4
4

93 Altima stalling out
I have a 1993 Altima that is stalling out. It doesn't matter if I am accelerating or braking or going around a curve. It just dies on me. I had the distributor replace and the valve gasket cover...
1
1

Anyone Here in DFW and...
has a set of 03 up Altima 16" alloy wheels for sale? Or maybe steel with hubcaps? Thanks

99 Altima Front end Rumble
99 Altima GXE Mileage: 57000 Need help troubleshooting a front end rumble noise that seems to be getting a louder. While driving straight, there seems to be a Rrrrr-Rrrrrrr-Rrrrrrr sound that comes...
1
1

2005 Altima Gas Cap fails inspection
Hello - I just purchased a 2005 altima 2.5 SL in NY from a dealer where it passed inspection. Brought it back to jersey and it fails inspection due to gas cap. No engine light - nothing. I call Nissan...
1
1

Belts on 2001 Altima
Read where it is recommended that all belts be changed around 60,000 miles. Any idea what a dealer will charge? TIA
1
1

AC Question
Hi, I have a 2000 Nissan Altima GXE. Lately when the car is outdoors in the South Florida heat, it takes the AC at least 20 minutes for it to start getting cold, but when I start the AC first thing in...
3
3

Fixin' a gift!!!
My father in law gave my wife a '93 altima. I bought her a '88 porsche 944. Unfortunately that means the altima becomes mine and i was wonderin what was the biggest size engine i can fit in my new...

How do I reduce speed or disable Nissan Airbags?
How do I reduce speed or disable Nissan Airbags? We have a 1993 GXE Nissan altima We are not tall. If they airbags come out. It would severally injury me and possible kill my adult passenger. I'm 5...
2
2

disable altima engine light?
Hi. How do I permanently disable my 1995 Altima's check engine light? Thanks alot in advance.
5
5

2003 Altima shuts off while driving
My wife has a 2003 Altima. Yesterday when she came home from work she told me that her car cut off totally while cruising down the highway twice. Hoping to get some help from the group. Not sure if...
2
2