Latest threads in Nissan Altimashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1996 Nissan Altima A/C r134?
Can anyone tell me if a 1996 Nissan Altima uses the newer r134 freon, or the older r12?
2
2

Back to the dealer
2 weeks after getting my driver-side power-window motor replaced, I went to use the "express up" of the window yesterday only to have it go all the way up, then back down 4 inches. I can get the...

rear speaker cutout
Hi, I've got a 2001 nissan altima GXE. One of the rear speakers blew and I want to replace it. The first thing I noticed was how hard it is to actually get to the speakers. I followed some advice I...

95 altima concerns
I am about to purchase a 95 altima GXE 5spd, 116,000 miles. Is there anything I should be concerened about. Am I buying a headache or am I ok with this used car.
1
1

Radiator Fans WILL NOT turn off... What's the deal?
95 Nissan Altima GXE (manual) I am pretty clueless as to the problem with my car. I have to unplug my radiator fans everytime I stop or the fans will never turn off which subsequently drains my...
2
2

2003 Altima Engine Self Destructs
Hello, I'm new to this forum and I'm posting this question on behalf of my brother-in-law. He owns a 2003 Altima with 92,000 miles on it. He owned the car for 15 months (bought it for his son) and...
3
3

2005 Altima: "play" in rear windows?
...waited a few days w/o answer before cross posting... I recently took my car to the dealer under warranty because the passenger side rear window made some weird noises after rolling it up after...

89 stumble/hesitation.
I bought this car a year ago and it has been working fine. Now it has developed a stumble or hesitation. It shows itself several ways. At highway speeds the tach is not steady and floats +/- 100rpm...
2
2

Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ
Hi all, The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.5, dated May 6, 2006 and can be found on Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's information,...

2007 Sentra
why not hydrogen powered? it's time

1995 nissa altima
i just got this car i need help when i give it gas it doesn't come out of 1st gear its a automatic its not shifting and it doesn't go over 30 can some one help me out
2
2

93 altima Headlamp relay
I have aproblem with the left headlamp low beam. it seems the only thing that the wiring diagram suggests is the relay, however I dont know where it is. Any ideas anyone. Thanks ...Steve
1
1

2001 Altima headlight adjustment
Can anyone help with how to adjust the headlights on my Altima? Don't want to have to take it in -- bunnyrunt ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread:...

1997 altima wiring help
I need a wiring diagram for the cooling fans. It isn't going in an altima so the plugs won't match up.

Re: Good Car Cover ??
See: have several different types depending on your intended purpose. I cover up a 1991 3000GT before putting it away into the garage for hibernation each Fall through Spring. My cover is a perfect...
3
3