Latest threads in Nissan Altimashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Car shakes after starting up.
Car shakes after starting up. I have a 1993 Altima Gxe Car shakes after starting up. I did an oil change on 9-14-07 Then I filled up gas on Saturday 9-15-07. The shaking started after I filled the gas...
2
2

2006 Altima Trunk
Last week I wanted to put a magnet on the trunk of my 2006 Altima. It would not stick. Is the trunk made of aluminum or some non-magnetic metal?

2002 Altima - Where is the horn?
The horn on my 2002 Altima will only click when the button is depressed. Need to find the horn to remove and troubleshoot. I can hear it clicking but I can't locate it! Any help on how to get to it...
2
2

07 cvt transmission
ok how is the new transmission holding up? seems like a good idea. how do you owners like the way it drives? this use the same tranny fluid? any problems? i have a '98 and not any problems yet. 92 k...
2
2

Bluetooth cell phone Opinions
If any of you are using your Bluetooth phone with your NAV system for hands free talking I'd like to hear your review and make/model of your phone. Dave

2007 Altima Hybrid Message Center
I think they call it the Message Center (no manual in front of me ATM) But it's the display in the dash that shows current MPG,MPH, Warnings,Service, Range until next fueling ETC ETC. My question is...
3
3

2005 Altima Tire Pressure?
Hi, 2005 2.5s Altima. The center conole arm rest has been replaced. I understand this is where the tire pressure info was located. It's gone now. Stock tires, stock suspension. What tire pressure...
13
13

Canoe/kayak
I want to carry a canoe and a kayak (at different times) on my 07 Altima. For Highway driving I tie off front and back in addition to side straps. I have asked my dealer where I can tie onto in the...

Radio reception
I recently got a 2005 Altima SE. Traded in 97 Maxima SE for it. I love the newer car, it has a Bose system and leather. But to me the radio reception is not the same as my old Max. The 05 Altima has...

1995 Altima GXE air doesn't work well
Before I got the car it had been in a front end collision. The system is marked as having the newer freon. The air had worked great years ago before the previous owner had that accident. The problem...

1995 Altima differential leak
Transmission leak, changed the seals (driver's side axle is less than a year old as a result of a boot cut) even with the new seals the passenger side still leaks - a few drops a day. It went up on...

Lovin my 07 Altima Hybrid
3
3

97 Altima GXE Hard Start
Hello all, after successfully installing a new radio and power antenna in my Alty (auto trans, 143000 miles) on Mon. evening, starting it all of Tues and today has been near impossible. Power seems...
2
2

1994 Altima
How do I read the trouble codes on a 1994 Altima? Thanks for any respones.
1
1

'05 Altima Instrument Cluster???
Does anyone know how to remove the instrument cluster, I am trying t get in there to tap the VSS wire
1
1