Latest threads in Nissan Altimashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2001 Altima
Hello everyone, I have a 2001 Altima with 130,000 miles. The last couple of time I fill up for gas, the service engine soon light comes on. I have checked the reading on the obd sensor and it codes...
2
2

Sudden drop of MPG in 2000 Altima GXE. Please help.
My wife's Altima GXE (2000) suddenly dropped MPG. We bought this car few months ago with 56,000 miles on it. MPG drop happened after I replaced old dirty air filter (which came with the car) with the...
11
11

A/C probelm 97 Altima GXE HELP!! IT'S HOT OUT!!
HELP!!!!! I was in an accident a couple years ago, which required replacement of my condenser and lines. The body shop I took it to did the repairs. I ended up having to bring it back few times...
2
2

2005 Code 2135
Any ideas or links that can tell me what this means?? Thanks!

2002 Altima 2.5 Exhaust
Hi, There is a short, maybe 5-6" long, flexible coupling between a pipe off the engine and the muffler on my '02 that's damaged and rattling. One of the end flanges that would secure/protect the braid...
1
1

Car Battery FAQ
The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ Web pages have been moved. They are located at The latest version is 7.0,dated May 28, 2007. The FAQ is consumer oriented with answers to questions about lead-acid...

Stripped retaining screw on rotor - help!
I tried to replace the rotor on my 97 Altima GXE, but I stripped the retaining Phillips screw. There is very little room to use a plier or a wrench, and the slot is shot - I was very careful but the...

Radio, Clock and Safety belt
I have a Nissan altima 93 and the last week the radio, the clock stop working and the safety belt is not working when you turn off the car. It work only if you turn no the ingniticon. What can be the...
1
1

Problem with gas pedal.
Hi, I have a 2004 Altima 2.5 S. I have been having a problem when I step on the gas pedal. The gas pedal has become extremely weak and sensitive. I have to keep my foot on the gas pedal in the same...
1
1

Hard starting after changing fuel hoses
Hi, My 94 Altima had a small fuel leak at the rubber hose just before the fuel filter. I replaced the rubber hoses from the metal tube (from fuel pump) to the fuel filter and from the fuel filter to...

My nissan altima 2003 alarm keeps going off.
Is there anyway to disable the alarm? Or, does anyone know how I can not turn the alarm on when I lock up my car? Lastly, I've read on another site that someone removed their horn fuse. As a last...

01 Altima - No Hazzard or Turn Signals
Press Hazzard button - nothing. Engage Left Turn lever, Left Front Turn light is on steady but no rear or dash light. Engage Right turn & Right Front lamp is on steady but no rear or dash light. All...
1
1

93 Nissan Altima 4-cyl Won't start.
Hi all, My mechanic friend and I are perplexed by this and just burned our afternoon playing around with the car trying to get it started. I pulled the car into a garage 8 months ago with a bad...
1
1

check engine light and hard to steer 2003 nissan altima
A 2003 nissan altima's check engine light came on and it was very hard to steer. Husband thinks it is the power steering, I think it is a belt. Any Ideas?

Part name behind front bumper
Can anyone tell me what the part name is of the plastic piece on the underneath front of a 2005 altima 2.5S. It attaches by plastic pins to the underneath of the bumper and goes back to just in front...