Latest threads in Nissan Altimashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

breaks(not sure though if its break) squeaking sound
I have 1999 Altima and about 4 months back I got the 60,000 miles servicing done. During that service, CV Boots and and the drive belt were also replaced. Overall it costed me about $1000 for the...
4
4

Anyone choose 2003 Altima over Honda Accord V6 & happy with choice?
i'm now on my 2nd Accord V6 EX-L, and ready to purchase again. The car has been so problem free, it's tempting to purchase again but its boring styling has me considering the Altima SL (fully loaded)....
5
5