Latest threads in Nissan Maxima Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Sputtering
my 1999 Nissan maxima is spuddering going down highway, I have already changed plugs, coil and fuel filter and air filter and it still sputters. what else could be wrong?

2001 Maxima stalls
have a 2001 Nissan maxima use the smoke test no leaks but stalling must keep revving at stop position otherwise stalls out help

Key fog
Used 2012 Maxima came with one key assembly only. Any advice on how to get a second one?
1
1

03 occasional crank but no start
Hi, 03 Maxima 3.5 GL 110k miles. Spark plugs replaced at 90k. Once every 3 months or so, first thing in the morning car will crank but not start. Coughs and splutters and wants to fire. After 3-4...
8
8

I have failed inspection for engine light on.
HELP ME!!!!
2
2

94 Maxima - Check engine light on for the 1st time ever.
Well, it finally happened. After 19 years, the check engine light came on for the first time ever, accompanied by a cylinder miss. Diagnosed the problem to be a stuck fuel injector. Went to the junker...
5
5

Cruise control lifespan on 1996 Maxima....
Hi, Does anyone have a 1996 Nissan Maxima... My cruise control doesn't work and I'm not sure that it has ever worked. Only the light at the switch comes on but nothing on the instrument panel. I've...
2
2

Interior dash lights on 96 Maxima after replacing factory radio...
hi, I just noticed this and don't recall if this was this way before but after replacing the bose radio in my 1996 Maxima, there are no lights on the temperature heating/cooling panel at night when...

can i put a 96 maxima starter in a 98 maxima?
i wanted to kno if i can ut a 96 maxima starter in a 98 maxima

Car honks by itself.
Hello, folks - I'm glad to find this NG. I have a 1999 Nissan Maxima GLE. Just recently I noticed that the inside door light on the passenger side didn't always go out when the door was closed I was...
1
1

loose rearend
My 02 maxima seem to move from side to side in the rearend when I hit a bump. Cna this be tightened up?

engine dies
3000 v6. often when I stop at a traffic signal the engine dies for no apparent reason. then it cranks right back up. Any ideas?
1
1

VSC/ABS/! LIGHT ON 2006 Maxima
Ideas why?
4
4

2002 rotors and brakes recommendation
Time to do all 4 wheels on my 2002 Nissan Maxima SE. I need brake pads and rotors. Looking for recommendations. Thanks --- Posted via news:// - Complaints to
3
3

00 altima
Car running perfect 130k Stops to mall, come back to car and no start. Nothing, not a thing! DEAD! Nope not the battery. Nope not neutral safety Nope no security Unsure about starter. Ideas?