Latest threads in Nissan Maxima Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

squeaking rear wheel
Hi All, I'm heaving problems with rear right wheel on my Maxima 2k2. If I jack it up the wheel does not spin freely as others do and when i drive it slowly i hear noise. If i drive it faster it...
4
4

Max 2k2 battery
Hi All I'm kinda puzzled, is that normal if battery dies if i don't drive my max for a about 2 months? If it is normal, shouldn't i be able to just recharge it? Another question, what's best buy...
3
3

service engine soon light
99 max with 98,000 the light was on for approximately 1 month and I got the $$ now to have it looked at. But soon as I made the appointment, the stupid light went off. does the computer store codes...
1
1

Goofy Starting Problem 2000 Maxima
Hey Niss Tech I have a 2000 Maxima with 112,000 miles. Everything on it is great except it has a glitch that it has had all it's life (I bought it new). Sometimes when starting, I have a "poof" out in...
1
1

Help me make a decision...blown engine??
My $3000.00 stupidest move. 250,000 mi. (duh) 96 5 sp Maxima; great running, new muffler system, altinator, axle,4 brand new and body is in great shape. sounds ok..rite?? I know ..the miles.... well...
5
5

What is a Variable intake and how dose it work?
The 2000 maxiam has a variable intake, the key difference between the 95-99 moter and the 2000-2002, what exactaly is the difference in the intake system and how dose it work, thank you!
3
3

Odd noise while acceler...
...what kinda noise would this problem create? see

Cleaning Mass Air Flow Sensor in 2K Maxima
Hi all, I cleaned my Mass Air Flow sensor yesterday (sprayed the hell out of the 2 small metal pins with an electrical cleaner) and today, the engine rev has been erratic. In idle, it died several...
9
9

My '02 SE 6-speed Almost Killed Me Within 2 hrs of Buying It!!!!
Hey, y'all. I just bought a '02 SE 6-speed with 68,000 miles on it. As I was entering the interstate to drive home, I accelerated into the passing lane, and the engine completely stalled out. I fought...
10
10

Navigation CD's
I have latest region 8 and older region 7. Would like region 9, but others as well. I am willing to trade or upload if possible.

High Pitched chirp/grind from front wheels...
Hi Everyone: I'm about to drive my Maxima cross country (Moving from KS to MD), and would like to put my mind at ease about something first. I've been hearing a high-pitched chirp or grind that sounds...
5
5

Power window woes - 2002 Maxima
It's a familiar story; pull the auto-up switch on the driver's side window (2002 Maxima), the windows goes all the way up, then it retreats about a 1/3 of the way down. I saw a couple of posts on...
2
2

2K3 Bose CD issue
Hey guys, just picked up a beautiful 2k3 SE 6-speed, only problem is that the CD player only plays out of the right speakers, radio doesn't have this problem. Anyone else had this problem or can...
2
2

dash meter problems (1990)
I have a digital dash (all meters are digital). Currently, the temp gauge, fuel gauge and RPM gauge work. However, spedometer, odometer and trip meter do not. They all show 0. Could there be anyother...

90 transmission slippage (irregular)
about every two or three days i have issues with the transmission slipping. the very first time i drove the car, it had sat for 6 months and was fine. then a friend drove it for a couple of hours....
1
1