Latest threads in Nissan Maxima Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 SE RUST!
I live in Ottawa. My 98 SE is RUSTING on: 1)the front edge of the HOOD; 2)the ROOF behind the windshield; 3) and TRUNK around the spoiler mounts. I feel this is premature for a 98...I haven't seen any...
3
3

98 Drainplugs or drain plugged ?
HI I have a 98 max that has wet driver side floors.... Anyone have info or website listing drain locations. I will have it on a hoist tomorrow nite (Thurs) ...no charge but no expertise available. It...
3
3

99 maximum service engine soon light
Hi Guys, I got a 99 maximum. The service engine soon light came on and off several times. It came on again last month.I followed the instruction below: the Check Engine light at: DTC "translations"...

2003 Maxima Trunk Light
The trunk light in my 03 Maxima stopped working earlier this week. I figured the bulb was blown so I replaced it, but the light still doesn't work. I'm guessing that there may be something wrong with...
1
1

95 maxima driveaxle replacment
Reading over my haynes it leads me to belive thet the passenger side drive axle would be pretty simple to replace What a are things i shoudl look out for wile replacing the axle? Is there any...
4
4

catalytic converter
Any ideas on catalytic converter problem. Earlier I had problem with 2 oxygen sensors and replaced. Later getting service engine soon light and the problem is P0420 and P0430 codes which is catalytic...
2
2

Getting Key From Subject
Getting Key From Subject

remove door panel
I need to change a speaker on my 2002 maxima. Could any one tell me how to get the door panel off. hope to get help Michael
2
2

99 nissan spark plugs
i was just wondering if an average joe could change the plugs in my girlfriends 99 maxima, ive done it on my bikes and oldder dodge ram.just trying to save money. any feedback would be great. thanks
7
7

Emissions
How can I tell If I have California Emissions or Federal Emissions(2000 max)

tune up
i have a max with 64,000 miles. i want to know what is normally changed in a tune up. sparks, blets, ect. i changed -all fluids -all filters, execpt gas filter i appreciate any help.
6
6

Broken speedometer cable?
Hello Group. I have a situation in a '92 Maxima that seems fairly easy to solve but I thought I'd ask for your near expert opinions. My speedometer has begun to run backwards. At rest the needle is...
2
2

OEM Nissan Datsun parts catalogs for sale
I have the following OEM parts catalogs for Nissan Datsun on microfiche. I also have the OEM CD ROM based parts system the dealer is using. Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe. NISSAN 79-82...

TSBs for 2004 Max
I am looking for an online free source for 2004 Maxima Technical Service Bulletins (TSB). Any one know of any. I have looked at the Owens Family site and they seem to have only one for the 2004.
2
2

Power moonroof sunshade
The manual sliding sunshade on the inside of the moonroof has come off the tracks. How hard is this to fix?
2
2