Latest threads in Nissan Maxima Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

trany skips
i have on more problem. When i drive the transmission skips. Like when i get out of first gear the rpms still go but the gear had changed already then the rmps drop. Its like a 1 second delay. I...
1
1

abs system brake failure
i recently wrecked my 2002 maxima the body is now fixed the other day i was driving my car and when i stepped on the brakes the car made a noise and the brake pedal just got hard but the car did not...
1
1

95 Maxima: Replacing Lights in Switches
Could anyone advise me on how I can replace lights in the switches on my 1995 Maxima SE? It's becoming harder to find them while driving at night. Do I need special tools? Can I somehow take off the...
1
1

Programming New Remote
Could someone please advise me on how to program a new remote keyless entry? My old one fell off my key chain somewhere and now I have to buy a new one and just hoping that one of you has the...
3
3

96 Maxima-Stubborn 0302 EGR code wont go away
A 96 Maxima recently came into my care. The Check Engine Light was on when I got it. Codes (0304 Knock Sensor) and (0302 EGR Hi/Low Flow) were stored in the ECU. The car had 130,000 miles on it. No...
18
18

First time Maxima owner with some questions
I recently bought a 2003 Maxima (A33 model) with the VQ30DE engine. It has done 96,000km (60,000 miles). I have a few questions. 1. The owner's manual calls for spark plug replacement at 90,000km....
12
12

Changing LED's
Could someone advise me on the appropriate method to changing out the green led's in the door window and lock control module? I took the passenger side out and of course nothing happened? Is there a...
2
2

problems with 2000 nissan maxima
i own a 2000 nissan maxima GLE with auto trans. i am have a problem when i start my engine , it idles low then high and stalls some times. Then when i do let the car warm and drive i have problems...
10
10

97 SE Climate Control Change
Does anyone know if the wiring is the same for the digital climate control system as the analogs? I just wanted to stay consistent with all white gauges and hope that they are the same. The unit came...
3
3

Maxima 2002 passenger side fan noise
The fan on the passenger side groans loudly whenever I put it on. Sometimes if I hit a bump it will start or stop , depending on the previous state. I suspect either the fan is rubbing on something or...
5
5

93 Maxima power locks
Sometimes they work & sometimes not. What's up with that? Sometimes I can lock all doors with the drivers door power lock button on the armrest and or the door lock will lock all the doors at once....
1
1

Maxima 93 Bose stereo
Bose unit has CD/Cassette - problem - Smoke started pouring out of the cassette player slot & I had trouble getting the cassette out of the unit. I then disabled the player. 1. Any idea what could...
2
2

2004 driving (fog) lights
How in the heck do you change the bulbs in the 2004 Maxima driving lights?
3
3

'96 Remote Entry
Remote entry stopped working with both my wife's and my remote controls. Changed batteries. No luck. Nissan wants $566 for the receiver. The parts person believed that the transmitters are bad which I...
2
2

Remote key fob repair
I have 2000 Max with two intermittent key fobs. Batteries are ok. When taken apart there is evidence of a green conductive coating on the contact areas in the rubber gasket/circuit board housing. This...
4
4