99 Maxima Removal of Rear Speakers Need Help!

I'm getting ready to do a full install on my wife's car. We have the standard non-BOSE radio that comes with the car. I want to remove the
rear speakers but am not sure how. It looks like I have to remove the rear deck. I would appreciate any advice or instructions from someone who has doen this. Thanks in advance.
To get the rear deck off, you have to remove to rear seat.

I have only done this on a 97 Maxima w/ Bose. On mine I had to remove the rear seat and rear pillars, they both secure the deck. There used to be a free writeup on this procedure at carstereohelp.com but it is now removed.
1. remove bottom of rear seat.( pull two taps @ bottom) 2. remove rear seat back.( remove 2 screws @ both ends, 2 screws @ the top of the center pass-thru.) 3.lift up and pull out the rear deck cover. 4. remove screws that hold the speakers. btw, 6x9 will fit without cutting or enlarge the opng. Just attach the speaker from the bottom instead form the top.