Avon 550 a/s, Kuhmo ECSTA ASX

I've posted a few tire threads and hopefully this is the last one. (lol) Been looking at the Avon 550 a/s as well as the kuhmo ecsta ASX. I can get
the avons in my regular size (225/50) or the /45 and can get the kuhmo in the 225/45. was wondering if anyone has gone through a set of the avons yet and can give me an idea of how long these will last me. (I don't drive hard usually, I'd say I really "push" it about 5% of my driving) the only thing I don't like about the avons is that they don't havea tread warranty. the Kuhmo's have a 30,000. or is there something else you can recommend in that price range (around 100 or so per tire) that will fit (either 225/50 or 225/45) thanks for all your help!