Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

406 ignition fault ?
Hi got a 406 1.9 dt on a 96 plate . its just starting a intermitant fault ware the engine starts but runs rought, the engine tell tale light is dimly lit, the rpm stays at zero when running and the...

Vd 306 Symbio 1998 Ess 7 Cv Impec.
Je vends ma 306 Symbio - Essence - 7 Cv de 1998 - Grise. Etat impeccable - Aucun frais - 68.000 Kms - Dors au garage. Dans la Sarthe (72). 4200 Euros.

Peugeot 406 ABS problem
I have a 2000 model Peugeot 406 HDi that I purchased earlier in the summer. There is an intermittent fault with the braking system that causes the ABS to operate when braking gently at slow speeds,...
2
2

Boxer van keycode problem
Hi ppl I have a big problem, the van is on an x reg and has been great till now.. It will turn over as normal but wont fire up but sometimes it does and it will drive ok then suddenly it comes up on...
9
9

Sump plug - what size for 405 Diesel
We have a Peugeot 405 Turbo Diesel with a 1998 cc engine. Can anyone tell me the type and size of the plug for the oil drain on the engine? Square, hex ... and size. Thanks in advance.
4
4

306 oil sump
The threads on my 306 1.9Td's oil sump plug have completely stripped and there is a major dent aswell. The easiest solution looks to just replace the whole sump with one froma breakers. Am I fairly...

406 GLX - 2.1l TD R-reg - engine hunting/pulsing
Hope someone can help with this or at least point me in the right direction. Got a problem with my car where the revs suddenly start to rise and then the engine "pulses" or "hunts" between 1500 and...
8
8

alternator
Well at last i got one. got a 120amps fitted now before had 100amps but nobody could get me lower than 120amp, and as for Roy Autos he was not interested in fixing my old one just wanted to sell me...
3
3

Adding an iPod kit to a Peugeot 1007
Hi all - I am looking to add an iPod kit to my Peugeot 1007. I am fairly certain that the connects2 CTAPGIPOD010 kit is the one I should be going for, as I have been told by a Peugeot dealer that the...

205 Auto Gentry - Any Good
I have a Pug 205 Roland Garros, thinking of trading up to a 1.9 Gentry Auto. Has anyone any thoughts around reliability, serviceability and driving experience with the Gentry ? Dave

406 1.9 td starting problem
no fuel getting through to the help appreciated.urgent.
3
3

Hazard Lights!!
all - just joined but wanted to ask a question to see wether or not my 206 is possessed!!! Every so often, my hazard lights kick in for about 5-10 secs whilst I'm driving. This has caused so many...
1
1

406 T Diesel Failure to start
On returning from a week abroad my 406 would not start. Although the engine would turn over and there was fuel in the filter, no fuel appeared to get to the engine. The heater lights did not come on...
5
5

Once a "Brainiac", now a Celeriac
a shame.........

306 No headlights or heater motor
Peugeot 306 no lights or heater motor My sons P reg Peugeot 306 Diesel had no main beam, sidelights, rear lights dash illumination and and the heater motor was not working. Fuse 7 under the dash had...