Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

No headlights or heater motor
Peugeot 306 no lights or heater motor My sons P reg Peugeot 306 Diesel had no main beam, sidelights, rear lights dash illumination and and the heater motor was not working. Fuse 7 under the dash had...
2
2

406 Clarion CD Head Unit Problem
Hi, My CD has developed a problem where by the CD only plays about one time in 20. Mostly it just takes in the CD, displays - -- Tracks for a few seconds then ejects the CD. Once in a while it will...
1
1

306 estate - 1.4l engine
Anyone got one of these? I'm after a 306 estate, but I'd like to be able to go up hills fully loaded and I'm not sure about the 1.4 for that. Thanks Chris
4
4

306 HDI Rear Fuel Pump Problem
I know this is a common problem and I have done what research I can on the Net. I do have a circuit diagram, but not a full service manual. I have established that the pump works when connecting 12V...
14
14

2001 406 Estate Climate Control
Hi, Can anyone tell me if there is a reset feature on the climate control unit? I am not sure that the air direction controls are working, there seems to be no diffrerence in where the air goes,...
5
5

406 parking light mount frozen
My '97 2 l 406 has a blown RHS front parking light globe. I'm darned if I can turn the holder (with the plastic built in lever) to get the bulb out. Anyone got any smarts as to how to get the damned...
2
2

help??
Can anybody help me? have got a tester on a batt and the engine is running and i am getting reading of 11.98v when engine is off getting reading 12v what is at fault? please help as my wife needs to...
5
5

806 Hdi Webasco parking heater?
I have an 806 Hdi. Only had it a few months. Have just noticed that it has what appears to be a Webasco supplementary cooling system water pre-heater. Diesel fuelled and even has it's own exhaust! Do...
2
2

peug engines
could anyone tell me if you can fit a 1994 peug td engine and gearbox into a peug 206 2001
1
1

Peugeot 205 XE 1989 (F Reg) needs a good home...
Peugeot 205 XE 1989 (F Reg) needs a good home... Due to new replacement car my wifes 205 XE ( 954cc, Cherry Red) is now surplus to requirements. It is still running well after completing over 103,000...

Help wanted with 1999 306
Hi, I've had some battery problems lately... and the long and short of it is that I've locked up the audio system (the 3035 one) - the manual says I'll be given another chance to enter the correct...
2
2

206 Brake Lights not /all/ working
My son has a '99 206 and the other day I noiced that the n/s brake light was not working. A few days later, before I could get out to buy a replacememnt bulb I noticed that neither of the main brake...
2
2

Sat nav Remote
I'm looking for a Sat nav remote for my 406 2.2HDi, tried E-Bay no luck. Does anyone know where I can purchase one, apart from a dealer?

Particulate Emission Filter - Max no of regens reached!?
Hi, Sorry this is a repost of a particular (excuse pun) fault on my 307 1.6 HDI which was in for occasional problems with starting. The garage did an ECU check and it had two Permanent faults:...
2
2

206 Revving On Its Own
Don't know if anyone can shed any light on this one. I've a 2000 206 (high mileage, recently bought) that's acting possessed! I've got a few problems with it, but the most prominent one is this...
1
1