Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

peugeot 205 diesel overheating at speed
I have a peugeot 205 diesel, It only overheats (red temperature light comes on) when I am in fifth gear and driving over 70 miles an hour or when I am in fifth gear and driving up a hill where I need...
3
3

Fuel filter in Peugeot 206 X Reg (2000)
Hi, I`ve had a quick look in the engine bay for the fuel filter of my 206 but can`t see it (unless it`s staring me in the face!). Where exactly is it and is it simple to change?. Thanks
2
2

Stepper Motor
I had problems with my Peugeot 306 stepper motor revving to 30k and have done everything suggested but to no avail. I therefore decided to replace it and it went ok for a few days. Butd now it has...
3
3

94 306 TD alarm starting when opening the car
Hi, We bought a second hand 94 306 DT a few months back. The key fob mechanism to activate the central locking etc is broken so we simply open/close the car by the key itself. Recently however the...
1
1

Blaupunkt RD4 radio in a 307
Does anyone know if a Blaupunkt RD4 radio will work in a 2003 Pug 307? If so are there any problems connecting it? Does it have bluetooth built in and if so does it have a built in microphone? Thanks...

307 ECU reported faults - what are they and did they correct them!?
Hi, Just had my 307 110bhp HDI (54) in under warranty. Sometimes it missed and stalled when starting and I suspected the engine mounts were loose/worn and "clonking" Nothing found wrong with mounts...

206Gti engine keeps runing without key
Hi folks, my 2004 206 Gti (136HP) behaives a little crazy since last week. When you stop the car and keep the foot on the brakes you can remove the ignition key and the motor keeps running until you...
5
5

Vend 309 GLD sur le Mans
Je vend ma 309 GLDiésel sur le Mans.(Je peux me déplacer dans la région). 1992 - 283.000 Kms - Embrayage refait fin Aoùt - 1 cardan remplacé Courroie faite - Fonctionne impéccable (je viens...
1
1

405 outside air temperature sensor
Does anyone know where the outside air temperature sensor is on the Pug 405? Mines a 1993 1.8i GL Estate. I have heard that it's in the passenger side wing mirror, but some people tell me its not...
1
1

rubbing on 306 1.6
Have started to notice a rather strange rubbing noise in my 306 1.6. It started origionally when the clutch was pushed in, and when the accelerator was at the biting point. It only realy happens with...

306 dturbo gearboxes
Hi, After investigating a noisy gearbox on a 1994 L plate 306 dturbo we have concluded its a noisy box and needs replacing. Does anyone know if a box off a 1994 306 TD is the same, im wondering if the...
8
8

106 spare key????
Interesting thread about spare keys. How many should I have with a 106 Zest2, it's S reg Pug. I only have one, no buttons, fattish and was told that the car has an immobiliser worked by the key. Now I...
2
2

306 1.6 xs 1994, Misifiring when cold, Overheating on long journeys.
My car has two issues, I don't know whether they're connected but they're both seemingly temperature related: Firstly, when I start the car it misfires until it has warmed up and then it runs smooth...

Peugeot 106 diesel still running rough when cold
Hi My 106 is still running rough for about 10 minutes, until it warms up. I have done the following - Changed the fuel filter, also checked for no bubbles in line to pump Oil & filter change Put Forte...
3
3

engine management light & damp starting
306 1.6 petrol. For some years this car has had a tendency to display the engine management light when the dealer can find no fault. this has gradually developed into an apparently damp related...
1
1