Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

peugeot 307 electronics cutting out
My peugeot 307 electronics cuts out occasionally, especially when its raining. All the cars services go off even the lights! Within about 2 seconds all services come back on. Frightening when...
6
6

Spare key not starting engine
Hi Guys, Does anyone know if the spare key ( non electronic ) should start the engine. It opens the doors and the engine turns over but displays " electronic ant-theft device is defective " and...
33
33

pads
Anybody on this site after a set of front pads for a pug with Bendix,i have a new set still in the box, with sensor wires. if local i can post them to you Chris Addlestone Surrey

GEARBOX OIL LEVELS..
Please help.. i need to check / change my gearbox oil on my peugeot 307..however i have no idea about cars..could somebody out there, please assist me in locating and changing the oil.. many thanks.....
4
4

Peugeot 306 engine management light
Some weeks ago I put my 306 into the local dealer for a free diagnostic check and update on the ECU. The results chowed a coil pack fault however, I had only just replaced it, so the dealer reset the...
4
4

307 5cd changer blaupunkt IDC-A09
Hi, my 307 changer has packed in and ive been told its only fit for the bin as its not worth repairing,ive seen a very similar one made by blaupunkt with the same model number as mine with a slighty...
2
2

[IT] Tutti i Modelli peugeot
All Peugeots Models and pics:

307 HDI judder
The whole engine judders the instant the car starts then stops juddering - does the same thing when turning the ignition off. Any ideas? 2002 HDI DT.
7
7

307 HDI flywheel replacement
I have been told that the flywheel on my 2 litre HDI has to be replaced under warranty (some ringing noise and a little bit of judder). The car has done 42k and was wondering if 1) It should be...

406 Diesel Turbo ignition problems
Hi All, can anyone help with this? I've just returned from a trip tp South of France (2000 mile round trip), and since I've got back I've noticed a problem with the glow plug light taking longer than...

Peugeot 106 diesel running rough when cold
Hi I?ve got an R reg, 1997, 1527 CC Peugeot 106 diesel with 80,000 miles. When it?s started from cold it runs really rough, missing and coughing out blue smoke. This only goes on for about 10 minutes...
2
2

307 Front Passenger Lock
Hi, Hopefully someone can help - I have a 307 Rapier 51 plate - bought second hand earlier this year and on the whole (apart from conking out at low revs!) the car has been fine, until tonight. The...

406 HDI Heater/AC Blower
Can anyone help please? The blower on my HDI 406 is out of control. It runs all the time at a fast rate. It is impossible to slow it down, no matter how you adjust the heating or AC controls. (Also,...

605 central locking pinout
Hi all I aquired a new central locking set for the 605 (1991 model). The set contains everything needed: 3 keys, a ignition switch, all locks, and a control box. The old control box is marked KIEKERT...

Message for Tim ref, 405
Hi Tim, contact me for the information you require ref the cooling fans on your 405, tried to send info but your reply address is unrecognised, Thanks Fitzy (Peter)
1
1