Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Side Airbag in 407 coupe sticking out.
Hello all. The side torsobag seems to be sticking out a bit?...i never really noticed it untill i spilt soda at a drive thru. is it dangerous for it to stick out?..does anyone know if it might...

Re: Pug 405 Diesel Cylinder heads...turbo and NA
I've crossposted this to as someone there may be able to shed some light.
2
2

Intermitent starting problem 306 td - Part Deux
Following on from my original topic posted a week or so ago, please see below. I have a 1998 306 turbo diesel and not had any problems with it until now. The problem occurs upon starting the vehicle....
6
6

cam belt change
Hi, Can anyone tell me the correct mileage between cam belt changes on a 1994 306 XRd and I have conficting ideas on leaving the old tensioner and just changing the help would be
6
6

206sw roof bars
I have got a new 206 sw (estate) Does anybody know if the covers that go over the securing bolts for the roof rails just "pop" off? It looks like there is a slight slot for putting something to prise...

306 1.9TD Cam Belt replacement
I'm about to replace the cam and auxiliary belts on my 1999 'S' 306 1.9TD (XUD9 engine). According to the Halfords manual, the camshaft and fuel pump sprockets can be locked in position using 8mm...
6
6

406 Front Window Motor Removal
Hi, Please can some one tell me how to remove the window motors? The windows are up, and there is no power to them so if I need to lower them that could be a problem, unless I connect them directly to...

Electronic Anti-Theft Device Defective
Hi Guys, My car is a 406S HDI 110, 2003 with 117000 miles. For a few weeks I have been getting the above alarm message on attempting to start the engine. Switching off and re inserting the key and the...

307 electrics failing
Hi there,up to now i've had no issues whatsoever with the electrics on my 51plate 2.0 glx hdi,..but this morning on a 140mile round trip,every now and again everything on instrument panel went off...
5
5

Diesel Additive - 307SW
Own a '92 307SW 2.0l 110BHP Diesel. Approx 50,000 on clock - less than 2,000 since last service. Just started getting a message flashing up stating:- "Diesel Additive Minimum Level". Does anyone know...
6
6

406 Warning Noises
Has anyone ever had any problems with the warning sounds on their 2000 Peugeot 406? 90bhp HDi Basically all the warning noises (indicators, hazard warning, keys left in when door is opened, lights...

try
here is a site that some of you might join, it tells you the price of petrol in your area.
4
4

106 gear boxes? reliable?
Had transmission noise recently on a 106 , R reg. Garage says it's mostly a wheel bearing (£60 quoted to change it) but also says it has a noisy diff and gear box, they say 106es are renowned for...
5
5

Wtd: Cheap Peugeot garage in East London/ Essex
I need a new head gasket on a 1.6 205 Gti Anyone have any idea of how much work is involved? Thanks
1
1

406 3.0 V6 air con filter
All, Does anyone know if the air con on a year 2000 406 has a filter that needs changing. Mine has a mouldy smell. If so, where is it and how do I remove it for replacement. Thanks for your help....
3
3