Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Please help
and i need help and i will not stand on a corner landscaping.but those hours are just not making it.. i am asking every one know i am not tring to be a millionaire today is Augest 15,2006.... in...
2
2

m reg 106 diesel won,t start
When I turn the key the glow plug relay buzzes and the dash lights go out. Ive fitted new battery and glow plug relay, any ideas?
12
12

307 heater fan removal
Hi my wife has a 307 rapier on a 51 plate and the heater has stopped working, does anyone know how you get to this unit and remove/replace the fan/blower unit thank you
1
1

Improving a 306
I have bought a 1996 306 XSi (5 door, 8 valve) about a year ago, which I enjoy driving - its a second car, but I find I drive it more than the 'main' car. Its currently idling at about 15,000, which...
4
4

307 Bonnet catch not releasing
Hi all, Went to open the bonnet of our 307 tonight and despite pressing the release catch down with as much force as I would risk the bonnet just will not release. Any ideas of why this is happening ?...
4
4

Re:Peugeot Partner
Does anybody know how to remove the Window Winder on a Peugeot Partner? I am trying to look at why the key just revolves in the barrel lock
2
2

pads
Anybody on this site after a set of front pads for a pug with Bendix i have a new set still in the box also with sensor wires.if local i can post them to you. chris Addlestone Surrey

Please Help: Ive lost the key to my 306 and i'm parked illegally!
The car is in a car park, but its not one thats open 24hours a day. I've managed to persuade security to ive me at lest until the end of today before they clamp or take it away. Ive lost the keys and...
3
3

406 LDT - 2 questions
Hi all, I have an R reg (97) 406 1.9 LDT. I have two questions for you. Is it possible to fit the multi-function display from a higher spec model into my car - I noticed when I pulled out the plastic...

locking wheel nuts
Bought a 1998 406 with alloys. Come to change a wheel and find that the adaptor is missing for the locking nut. Seller can't help. Does anyone know how to get the nuts off without the special tool or...
3
3

406 coupe passenger airbag
I have 406 coupe 2.0 Litre car. The car is 8 years old and I have noticed that the vinyl covering for the passenger airbag is coming away. Has anybody else had this problem? How did you deal with it....
1
1

Exhausts to fit 406 Coupe's
Where can you buy exhaust pipes and silencer's for 406 Coupe's other than main dealer. TIA Julian
2
2

a vendre 205 junior
bonjour, je vends une 205 junior 1993 ,177000km ,750euros...pour pieces URGENT cordialement merci

205 on fire!
Hi, I have a 205 CJ (1.4TU3M). Have recently had problems with the immobiliser. The fitter came and bridged it and tried jump starting.... it started but then stopped and no power whatsoever. We put...
1
1

1998 406 Clutch Problem
Just pulled in at home in the drive with the clutch pedal pressed on my Peugeot 406 Diesel. All of a sudden the car stalled and now the clutch pedal is right down at the floor and quite floppy. Any...
3
3