Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Peugeot 307 Facia - Any Ideas?
Can anyone help me? I have a Peugeot 307 and wish to put a new stereo had unit in but cannot find a supplier to buy a facia from. Any ideas?

307 multifunction display
A lightning strike very near my 307 seems to have damaged the multifunction display (clock, radio, computer). Does anyone know whether the (much cheaper) 206 display will operate in the 307? Perhaps...
2
2

106 speedo/rev counter
Can anyone help with this, bout 12 weeks ago, took my pug 106 to put some fuel in on way home noticed rev counter had stuck just under 1000 revs and speedo not working, took it to a garage and was...

206 misfire
My peugeot 206 (year 2000, petrol model) has developed a misfire. i was driving along fine one minute then it started to misfire. symptons: lack of power, poor idling and misfiring (sounds like fuel...
4
4

99 206 xs - Indicator Issue
Hi Got the above car and it has an issue with the indicators and also main beam. If i use the indicator stalk to turn on the indicator nothing happens unless i twist the 'cowl' that covers the...
2
2

Brakelights 306
The brakelights dont work, 51 maridian state. Have checked the fuse, all points to the brake switch. What does this involve to change it, and does any one have an idea of the price on it?

307 5dr central locking problem
My 51 plate 307 ,has a intermitant problem with the central locking,locks fine,everytime,but when i unlock now and again the driver door wont unlock(all others fine),locking again then unlocking used...
7
7

Faulty CD changer ?
Hi, I have just purchased a used Peugeot 206 for my wife. It as a Blaupunkt factory fitted radio/cassette and a Clarion CD changer in the boot. The bloke I bought the car from sais that the radio and...

Peugeot 205 driveshaft problem
Hi Recently my 205 1.8 turbo diesel was exhibiting the following problems: 1. Juddering clutch in first gear 2. A loud vibrating noise coming (I thought) from the gearbox area when I slowed down in...
10
10

Gobsmacked
Yesterday I did a round trip of just over 400 miles, mostly dual carriageway and motorway and returned 54 mpg with the air con on, I am absolutely thrilled. The car is a 406 estate 110 on a 02 plate....

peugeot 406 exec - speedo problem
I have an intermittent problem with the speedo on my 406 Exec. this is an intermitent fault, when I am driving along it sometimes just drops to 0 mph until I get to above 60mph when it works fine,...
4
4

ABS fault light intermittently flashing - 605
For a few weeks the ABS light on the dashboard has been flashing intermittently, but a few days ago came on and now won't go out. The car brakes perfectly ok but I assume the ABS doesn't work, but...
3
3

HDI ECU L4 Norm pinout
HI, My Peugeot 306 HDI from 2001 is not coveret 100% in the 306 Haynes manuel 93- In the Wiring diagrams they refere to ECU pin 19 but on by car thats K2 on the brown connector (The VSS signal). Does...
1
1

2.0 xu10 head and followers
I have 605sli 2.0, single point mareli. (RDZ engine or XU10MZ) I can't locate where knocking came from (hard and loud), but the clearance betveen valve followers and cylinder head (not valve...

Peugeot 307 Head Unit
Can anyone help me? I have a Peugeot 307 cc 180. I also have an ipod and am keen to replace the factory fitted head unit with a new one that ipods can play through. I also have a multi changer which I...
5
5