Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2003 307 1.6 16v gearbox problem
My 307, has this issue with the transmission/gearbox. The vehicle will run normally if i am accelerating or keeping the car in constant speed. If I decelerate, the transmission changes down (and this...

106 water
i need advise on a little water trouble. i have to fill up my water every 2-3 days when the temp light comes on but i can not see a leak anywhere any suggestions
5
5

1999 406 tracking problem
I have recently bought a 1999 406 Estate (Diesel Executive 110 version). There is one irritating issue with it. It pulls in to the left. So far I've had a 4 wheel alignment done on it and the vendor...
3
3

306 TD stalling
Hi folks, Grateful for your opinion on the following Just recently I have noticed that the 306 is stalling on startup - it runs for a couple of seconds then the revs suddenly rise to 1500 and then...

106
hi i am experiencing a problem with my pug. the drivers seat has come of its rails and i dont know whether i will need a new seat or if i can buy the damaged part. help. desparate woman
6
6

rear brake disc thickness 307 2.0
Hi Anyone knows the nominal (new) an the minimum allowed thickness of the rear brake discs on a 307 2.0?? Thanks in advance NielsC
2
2

406 squeeling
After numerous visits to numerous garages no-one can see anything unusual about my car. It has, for a while now, and getting worse - developed a hideous squieeling sound whilst driving, turning,...
1
1

Immobiliser keypad removal?
Have an S-reg 406 I'm unable to start due to a faulty immobiliser -- assumed broken lead(s) to the keypad (it has a flashing red light and will not accept any input; doesn't even give an audio...
5
5

206 door
Hi, have a 2001 206, and the driver door is getting very difficult to shut - sounds like metal on metal as it crunches back from fully open. Any idea where to start without taking the door off - or...
1
1

Cabin Fan Control Module
Hi, I have unmounted my Peugeot 406's (2.0 HDI from 2002) Cabin Fan Control Module, a little back box with 2 green connectors and a heat sink. I think the transistor on the module is defect, and would...
2
2

406 HDI Cabin blower problem
Hi, Hope you can help. Here is the problem: My A/C would not work when the car was holding still at an traffic light, I found that the engine fan motor was 120% dead, changed it with a new unit and...
2
2

Pb start 406
Hello I made the acquirement a few months ago of a 406 It sometimes arrives that the motor doesn't want to start without obvious reason Agents Peugeot don't find anything One only said to me that...
17
17

peugeot 306 xsi
hi does anyone have a 2litre 306 1996 n reg EXHAUST MANIFOLD 8 VALVE THANKS

406 Tyre wear
Running 406 -2 litre Hdi 90 Rapier Estate- registered 2001, with 62,000 miles and no problems, in fact very happy. May even be very,very happy but somehow feel that Michelin Energy tyres (all round)...
6
6

Pug 307 read about it here
Having found this link makes interesting reading. Go read the saga this guy has experienced at the hands of Pug UK. joss
1
1