Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

607 ventelation fan not working
Hi, I have a 607 where the interia ventelation fan has stopped working. It hasn't worked for a few months, but strangely today the fan blew air at me for ten seconds or so, but then went off again. I...
7
7

Parting out my Peugeot-405 mi16-in Florida
Still have alot of parts left from a 405 mi16 that I have been parting out. Anyone need anything, Please email me.

Diesel Injector Question
Hi all, I have a quick injector question: I have pulled the injectors from my 1.4 XND and looking at them they seem very worn. there is a pip in the middle, I think it should lok like an inverted...
8
8

Follow up on steering controls
Hi, cheers to those who recommended Nexxia, turned out to be cheaper and way quicker to order through them than to visit Halfords - only a £1 cheaper but about 5 days less waiting time. Unit...
2
2

307 steering judder
Help, i have a 2.0 dturbo hdi and i am getting steering judder at about 70mph onwards, i had new tyres which have been balanced the garage has checked it out and still the judder is present and is now...
10
10

1997 405 LX Diesel
Hello people, its been a while since my last visit, any suggestions why the electric cooling fans on my 405 won't switch off, , , , I had to pull the fuse, it all started when the coolant light came...
8
8

406 ML5T Speedometer drive replacement
Hi, The Speedo on my 406 has packed up. After some fault finding, I found that the drive gear located in the gearbox has snapped - so it jams on the pinion on the bottom of the speedo sensor / slips...

Sony CDX-GT300 Install in 306
Hi, Recently bought a 1998 306, have taken out the clarion tape unit that was in there as per instructions found in this group... thanks! Installed the sony headunit it along with an autoleads adapter...
4
4

Service interval reset?
Trying to reset the wifes car (Saxo VTR) which appears the same as my 306 as far as resetting the service interval? Not having much luck, press the button and turn ignition on. Display shows what I...
1
1

Peugeot 205 Gearbox MA Type - 3rd try - still slipping.
This is probably going to sound nuts but I replaced my gearbox 3 months ago due to 2nd and 4th slipping. Afterwards it still slipped. So I bought another 2nd hand gearbox and had it replaced again....
12
12

mount
Hi Group. Got asked today by some one that dont work on cars how long would it take them to replace a rear engine mount on a 405, told them about 2hr max,dos anybody think this is over the top or...

BEST 2 LITRE(ish) PLODDER DIESEL .... ??
BEST 2 LITRE(ish) PLODDER DIESEL .... ?? Any lovers of yr basic plodder diesel around ....? ...... fitted across a range of cars, it's said that the peugeot 1.9 diesel is one of the most sturdy and...
22
22

306 Hatch M reg towbar
I have just purchased a secondhand witter towbar & electrics. I have downloaded fitting instructions from Witter for the towbar but need help with electrics which have a relay/unit of some sort which...
1
1

1999 406 1.8 Petrol clutch
Hi all, Just a quick question about the clutch on my 406. Far too often at the moment I'm finding it difficult to engage second when changing down. I press in the clutch, come out of gear just dandy...
3
3

Loud bang during load changes 406 Coupe
Hi, has anyone experienced a load bang during load changes, e.g. releasing the clutch quickly, turns or changing forward to reverse? It's a 2000 406 Coupe 6V. TIA Joachim Engel
4
4