Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

RPM?
Hi anyone know what the tickover speed is on a 306d? also how do I adjust it? thanks Gordon
1
1

Cannot remove rear drum - 405 seized on?
My handbrake is very poor on this car so I wanted to check the condition of the pads etc on the rear wheels. Once I take the wheel off I cannot get the drum off. I have been able to apply a reasonable...
13
13

Cannot adjust Idle speed - little lever on fuel pump stuck
Hi, My idle speed was too low (500rpm) so I wanted to increase it - in the past I think I had been adjusting the wrong thing and moving the throttle lever stop bolt. I re-looked at the Haynes Manual...
6
6

Squeaking noises???!!!
I havea peugeot 106 (that has done about 25000 miles and only a couple years old) that has been squeaking for some time now and I havent really thought too much about it but it has now gotten to the...
6
6

206 LX - Alarm LED not working
Hi I have a 206 LX, 2000, which I bought last week. Didn't notice until a few days later that the little alarm LED on the dash never lights. I have an alarm - or at least I have the sensors on the...

Peugeot 407 Engine Cutting Out / Stall and Unable to Start
I own a late 2004 Model Peugeot 407and have owned it since new. When driving it recently on the motorway, the engine seemed to stall and I lost all power. I managed to coast safely to a stop, luckily...
3
3

Fitting a Panasonic stereo in a 2002 Peugeot 206
Just bought a 2002 Peugeot 206 GLX and would like to put my Panasonic CQ-RDP383N MP3 stereo in. 1. I've heard that multiplexing can now make life difficult. How do I know if my car uses this? If it...
6
6

406 Dipstick popping out
My 2002 HDi 90bhp 406 Dipstick keeps popping out.... I have changed the air filter this week incase it was blocked up but its still doing it.. Anybody have any ideas where I should look next ??...
12
12

My 306 for sale
Please see for more info and pictures. I'm based in Surrey. I'm having another 12 months MoT put on it today. Looking for =A34350 o.n.o Incidentally, just to close my question here problem was the...
3
3

May be of interest
Yesterday my car was broken into whilst parked at Homebase Winchester and the Sat Nav system stolen ( my own fault, shouldn't have left it in the car but as I only expected to be 10 minutes I left it...
7
7

406 eggy smell
I've just got this 406 2.0 GLX estate 1998 100k on the clock. When I picked it up on Wednesday it was fine but since Sunday there's a dreadful eggy type smell which must be from the cat I suppose....
8
8

206 radio code
Hi peugeot owners, you responded so well to my last problem that i thought i'd try you with my latest must happen quite often to a lot of people. bought privately a second hand 206 registered in year...
3
3

peugeot 306 td loss of turbo
Recently I noticed that my 1995 306 td has lost some of its torque. I can here a 'blowing' type noise when going above 2500rpm. The power is ok it still gets up hills without having to change down but...

Engine tempreture problem
Hello i have a Peugeot 1.9 TD 1996 i have a major problem with my engine it is warming up quick and the Radiator FAN doesen't switch on ... :( I check the thermostat it is oppened on 95 C but only on...
1
1

206 GLX Alarm randomly goes off
Hi People, For a number of years now my p 206 glx alarm intermittently goes off for no apparent reason. Today it went off 3 times in an hour , and may not now go off for months?? Any ideas ?
3
3