Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

406 aircon
Just had aircon regassed and was working OK but if car is left in the hot sun (just when you need aircon) the compressor and fan cut out after about 15 secs. Allow car to cool in the shade and...
5
5

Starting my 306
Hi everyone, My 306 DTurbo (P reg) is having a bit of trouble starting. I bought the car last august and it has been no bother except it wouldn't always start first time. It would nearly always start...
2
2

205gti creak
My 1.6 205gti (not power steer) has been stood in my garage for a couple of years, undriven. Recently I've noticed the steering creaks quite markedly. I'm assuming one of the joints in the column has...
1
1

WANTED: 206 A/C Evaporator
I own a 206 1.6 16V 2005 and my A/C Evaporator just have a leak, im looking forwar for a new one, anybody got one to sell or any idea where i can get one online? Have tried eBay but no luck, only...
5
5

206 Stereo Basics
Hi i was wondering if you could help me with something that would be considered very simple. removing a stereo. i have a 2002 206 gti and i was wondering what the easiest way to remove the head unit...
1
1

206 gti start issue
Hi i have a 206 gti. I went to start my car, but I had accidetly left it in gear. After that, it would not start...the engine kept on turning, but would not start. The only way i got it going again...
2
2

306 Air Con Again !?!
Hi everyone I recently bought a 1999 306 1.6 Meridian. When I switch the a/c on there is a loud hissing noise from behind the dash (a common problem looking at other posts). I had the gas checked...
16
16

peugeot 406 2.2 hdi
peugeot 406 51 reg 2.2 hdi anti pollution system defective when tested it comes up turbo boost high can any one hel -- mickysss -----------------------------------------------------------------------...
1
1

406 no air con......
hi, my air con's not working, its a 2001 406 2.0 hdi 90. the fans come on but the compressor clutch wont. i checked the pressure with a guage and its just on the green/blue mark. i went to halfrauds...
1
1

406 Automatic gear fault
Hi, My 2001 406 sometimes shocks, then the sport and snow lights starts flashing, there display shows 'Automatic gear fault', and the gear box is stuck in third gear. If I turn off and start the...
3
3

406 Air conditioning
Switched on the A/C today for the first time this year and simple checks anyone could recommend or is it definetly a garage worked fine up to last advice appreciated.
9
9

Wipers
Can anyone help, my wipers oly work on one setting, and when i turn them off they stop in the middle of my windscreen. It is a 306 on a T plate
2
2

peugeot 306
hi all could some one please help i have a peg 306 and been told my head gasket gone as the oil has got into water in the radiator but i always thought it was other way round water into oil is it...
3
3

pug 306 d turbo heater matrix
hi all, i have a smell that comes from my heaters when i switch them on. it seems as if its sort of a smell of hot water if you know what i mean!! is this the heater matrix?? how can i get around...
2
2

Re: help needed 206 wont start
sv3-pOm/VnC0phYFq4EPUPCsREVYN8Zs3Q4u2W88wEqVuCjKtwJfpYBafDVvvxfAyhjv3PVv93vKd3CAvHV!jf+2r4GL5pI5E+3uzAP9lV/sZRY4bAfdz81cb4tvySZrtRRcJZGKu3elzFBDJtSVwWMZLLf6rMA=
2
2