Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wiper wiring diags
Peugeot 605 SLi 1991. Can anybody sendme a wiring diagram for wiper motor, (rain sensor) or timer relay? I think it is the same for all newer peugeot models and some citroens. Everything about this is...

rear mount
Hi Group. Has anybody done a rear engine mount on a pug 405? if so is it easy todo. or do you have to remove the whole unit and hit the bush very hard to remove risk braking the unit. thanks for any...
1
1

406: Lost key - URGENT
Bought a 1997 406 2.0 GLX Estate with one key last month. Put off getting a second cut and have now - you guessed - lost it! What is the best way you know of (1) Getting the car open and alram off and...
1
1

406 gtx bottom pulley replacement
HI there The bottom pulley on my 406 needs replacing, I have the new genuine part but need instruction of how to fit it, does any one have any instruction on how to do it, I would be very grateful...

405 diesel 1991
Bonjour, quelqu'un peut il me renseigner ? Je cherche l'emplacement des connecteurs HC1 à HC3 (sur la revue technique auto) sur la 405. Merci d'avance pour l'info.
4
4

205 central locking problem
Hi. I am experiencing some very strange problems with the central locking on my 1.9 205 Sceptre TD. The central locking doesn't work when I turn the key in the drivers door, but at random intervals...
1
1

Pug 1.1 cambelt change costs?????
O.K. it seems exceedingly sensible to change the cambelt on this little Pug that I have taken over to look after. It seems not to have been done. It will be 8 at the end of August. It has not been...
36
36

high temprature problem of cooling
dear sir hi I have peugeot 206 1.4 lit I have probleme in water temp when i ignition the engin the temp range is normal +89 to +90 but when i a little driving temp incrase to +98 then after open the...

peugeot 406 1.8 lx 2000(w) brake fluid warning
please help!!why do i keep gettin a warning saying brake fluid low when i put the hand brake on.. it only says this when hand brake is on and engine running.... p.s brake fluid level is normal..thanks...
5
5

increse teprature my car
dear sir hi I have peugeot 206 1.4 .before every thing I should explain my area climate temp at day about +43 degree of centigrate for first start engine the water indicator temp less than 90 about 87...
2
2

Car service - do what after 2.5 yrs no driving??
I have borrowed an ill friend's Pug 106. It has done nothing for 2.5 years. It started first time after we put a new battery in and seems o.k. The brakes are fine after the muck has been scraped off...
11
11

407 d air conditioning fault
Gas pressure ok, but no volts at the compressor. Any ideas? Thanks
5
5

how modified the lamp of peugeot 206
how i can modified the on of lamp of this machine i want with i shut-down the machine the manp shut-down automatically i have a peugeot 206 of 2002 thank's you

206SW book value and expected costs
Hi everyone, My wife went to the dealer yesterday for a small problem (indicator switch broken) and came home with bad news.. seems the dealer tried to sell her another care but she's convinced that's...
2
2

peugeot 406 gearbox
i have a 2.0lx estate 406 and cannot get it into reverse properly when i do get it into gear it pops out within a few seconds all the other gears are fine is this a linkage problem or is the box no...
2
2