Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Peugeot 406 2.0 petrol starting problem
Hi guys! I have really weird problem with my 406. First start in the morning is fine. engine cranks 1-2 seconds and it starts up and runs like a dream Smile But when I switch engine of and try to...

Peugeot 308 Feline 2014
Anyone know how to access the 220V AC outlet between the front seats ? Seems to be a non-standard socket and fairly well recessed - difficult to get to.

Mobile Mechanic Charges (UK)
Hi, I am using a mobile mechanic to repair my Pug 205 GTI. I am unsure what constitutes reasonable charges. The mechanic has removed the battery for recharging and testing, and will be replacing the...
1
1

Beer Bottle and Tyre
Hello, I found a bottle right in front of my front tyre. I removed it before driving. I was wondering if I had not noticed and drove over this beer bottle whether it would have shattered and damaged...

Peugeot 206 LX 1999
The hazard lights won't work but indicators work and when I switch indicators off the left indicator comes back on by itself. Anyone know where the fuse is and which fuse please

PEOGEOT boxer 2.8 hdi runs for +_120 km then engine cuts out?
Peugeot Boxer 2.8 HDI runs for +-120km then engine cuts out or starts to jerk and then dies altogether. After cooling down, it will start again but then only does another 10 to 15 km. and so the...

308 Feline Alarm
How do I lock A 2014 308 Feline without setting the alarm? With either the remote or keyless. The manual is confusing.

Radiator Leak
Hi, I have a small hole in my radiator. Can somone recommend a good product that I can add that will make a paermant seal? Thanks PS Based in the UK
4
4

Roof folds down but boot lid will not close
Hi I have a 207CC and when I try to put the roof down it folds into the boot but the boot lid will not shut. I hear the bong and it tells me that the operation is not complete. I can put the roof up...
1
1

206 tipp snapped off key and now central locking has failed
Hi when I brought my 2003 reg 206 the tip of they key was missing but the b uttons on it for central locking worked fine but now the fob has packed up and the key is to short to control door locks it...
2
2

oil pressure insufficient still after being sorted twice
Can someone help me please I have a 307s 1.4 04 reg milage 11890. Took car to Peugeot garage to get this sorted twice they changed oil and filter and replaced an electro valve solonoid valve and had...

Type of Oil
Hi, I have 10W/40 Enhanced Mineral Oil in the sump of my Pug 205 1.6 GTI. Will 10W/40 Semi Synthetic Oil be compatible with the existing oil? Thanks

307 wont start after running out of fuel
ran out of deisel and battery was flat . put fuel in and connected jump leads cranked it over at least ten times and still wont start ,there is no manual pump

peugeot 307
Hi dot know if you can help but I brought a peugeot 307 2 weeks ago. No problems at all with starting from day one. Then all of a sudden come out of work and it won't start. It's turning over like it...

Need Peugeot in San Francisco (2023 Update)
Hello from San Francisco, My regular mechanic retired and I need another... any suggestions? Thanks, Randy
1
1