205 GTi Wiring diagrams

Hiya,

Does anyone have a 205Gti wiring diagram that's human readable? I've bought a rolling shell that's had a Mi16 engine on carbs in it, as a result of fitting the engine they've butchered the ECU wiring loom. It's also had an alarm fitted so there has been much butchery in other places as well. It's not at all pretty :-(

I'd like to sort this all out but I've never really got on with the Haynes Manual wiring diagrams so was wondering if somebody had an alternative?

The alarm/immobiliser is no longer present, just the wires. I guess I will need to re-join the wire(s) that are cut and routed through the immobiliser to get the car started. Is this just likely to be the fuel pump/ignition feed or should I be looking else where?

Cheers

Neil

Reply to
Neil Jowsey