307 Removal of seat back adjuster arm on passenger seat?

Hi,

I need to remove the arm but it doesn't seem to put off easy! Is there a mechanical locking mechanism on the square rod?

FWIW I need to put a new seat cover on the base, some white paint leaked from a plastic bag!!! Be very aware, the cost of a cushion cover is £180 and a back cover is £260, both plus vat and fitting!!! and my cover is the cheapest low quality type (Hurricane grey for a 54 plate Quicksilver).

Regards

Reply to
Peter Hemmings

Sorry if this is double post but I have not received it (or any replies from yesterday). Hi,