Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

re- diesel ford focus
Hi, having probs starting my V reg ford focus, i`ve changed glow plugs, i`ve got power to the glow plugs when its cold, but when its warm i`ve got no power to the glow plugs. can you help? But if i...
6
6

rear shocks
Anybody got a set of rear shocks they dont need for a pug 405 1992?? or a set of those springs that sit beside the shocks.(not for my car)

406 LX Anti Pollution Fault
hello I am peugeot fan;- I am now begining to hate them as a result of the dealers they are killing this brand and the company does not seem to care. I had a 1983 205GL great car never gave trouble...
12
12

Peugeot 306 (95) relays
I've recently bought a 1995 306 XTdt and am having a few problems with it. In trying to diagnose why the heating blower doesn't work, I'm finding a few other things wrong with it, and until my haynes...
3
3

407 Auto Gear selector gate
My 407 automatic displays what gear is selected in the multifunction display on the dash, ie P Park, D Drive and so on, but the actual selector gate on the centre consol does not illuminate at all...

Online Peugeot parts list?
There is a Peugeot parts and service website out there somewhere. I was registered on it, but this PC crashed and I lost the URL. Does anyone have it please? The information was originally posted on...
5
5

Embrayage 307 Hdi
Bonjour, Sur ma 307 Hdi 110ch année 2002 , 75000 km, l'embrayage fait un bruit de casserole au ralenti, mais dés qu'elle prend du régime le bruit disparait. Combien coute la réparation svp? Merci...
4
4

FS: Haynes Manual
Having sadly had to scrap my mot failure 406, there's a Haynes manual available if someone wants it. It's for N to T reg, (1996 to Mar 99), petrol and diesel models. Could ebay it but I can't be arsed...

Pierburg vacuum pumps
Has anyone replaced the bearings and oil seal on one of these? Belt driven model with ring of fasteners round top of circular diaphragm. Steve
2
2

OK it's not a Peugeot it's a Citroen.
Has anyone he experience on taking apart the external mirrors on a Citroen C5. As there are many common part with the Peugeot I though I would ask. I have a problem with the mirrors reversing position...
2
2

307 headlamp adjuster stuck
Dear All My left-side headlamp adjuster has packed up, but everything else in the lighting department works fine. I can't see how to get at the adjuster motor, and there's nothing in the workshop...
1
1

306 XSi too hot after fixing misfire problem
Hi all My '95 306 XSi has had a misfire/juddering acceleration problem for more months than I'd care to admit to - from reading this newsgroup & elsewhere I had been chasing down air leaks and other...
10
10

tyre pressure sensors
Hi Everyone I've got a 407 with pressure sensors on the tyres. I had a tyre replaced recently at a tyre dealer , and now the dashboard display comes up after a few minutes running saying 'the tyre...
7
7

RHZ 2.0TD (In a 2000 Grand Vitara) Fuel Problem
Gidday from New Zealand, got a 2000 Diesel Suzuki Grand Vitara with a RHZ 2. 0TD Peugot Diesel Common Rail engine, been great in the 3+ years since I got it but now has just developed a problem when...
5
5

My first Peugeot service experience - Any views please?
Hi, I collected my 407 2.0 HDi136 Executive after its first 20,000 mile service last night & am now sitting looking at the details of the bill. Total cost incl vat is £229.99 I called the service...
16
16