Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

306 Radio dead
I have a 306 meridian 1999, on which the battery was disconnected. After re-connecting the battery the radio will not switch on. I am not even being prompted to enter the code, which I do have. I have...
3
3

A cheap chance to repent! '98 Vette For Sale
Corvette Convertible '98 For Sale - $18,000 (Fort Lauderdale, FL) Reply to: '98 Black C5 Corvette Convertible. Red interior. Auto. All Options. 12 CD Player. Z51 Suspension. K&N Filter and Low Flow...

Loss of power - any ideas?
I have a 205 XRDT which has given trouble-free service for years. Recently it started to lose power intermittently - it's just as though I took my foot off the accelerator, so it just ticks over. Then...
4
4

Peug.407 - Depollution faulty
Peugeot 407 SW, 2.0 HDi Every few days im getting this message, 'Depollution faulty' and few seconds later new message appears 'speed control system faulty' It happends shortly after starting the...
2
2

406 driver window
Has anyone else had the drivers side window just stop working? I think the window may have been iced a bit when I tried it :-(. I can't see a fuse blown, although the handbook and the fusebox(s) do...

406 hazard warning lights problem
Can anyone please help me out? Whenever I open the drivers door after unlocking, the hazard lights come on until I press the button inside the car. They flash rapidly to start and then slow down to a...
3
3

Temperature Sender Unit
405 1.9D How can I test a temperature sender unit? If it is faulty I understand why my cooling fans are in operation all the time, but how can I be sure that the sender unit is faulty before I buy...
2
2

Peugeot front suspension failures
My Peugeot 406 turbo diesel 2.2 estate keeps breaking both front springs causing catastrophic damage to other suspension parts. This has happened three time and always occurs whilst the car is...
2
2

406 heater blower problem
Hi, I have a 406 exec turbo. About 14 months ago I had blower problems and it cost almost £200 to fix. I now have heater blower problems again. My wife bless her stalled the car the other day and now...
2
2

405 Coil Pack
Hi guys Im new to the group but would appreciate it if you guys could answer a small question for me please. My 405 STI has lost power from the coil pack to no2 cylinder, all the others have good...
4
4

Lights problem 306Hdi
Noticed recently that when I start the car, the dash/clock lights flicker a bit. This goes on for abut 5 minutes when it all settles down and doesn't happen again until I switch off and restart. Car...
1
1

206 Alarm
My alarm keeps going off and also my left indicator keeps coming on on its own, has anyone else had this problem before and if so was it expensive to fix?? Many Thanks Lucy :D

HELP for 206!!!!!
My air bag light is flashing constantly, and I cant afford til payday to take it to the dealership to have a diagnostic run. I have to do drive a lot for my job and quite long journeys. Anyone have...
3
3

Peugeot 306 XS - Red and Green Light - Car won’t start
Hi, I?m hoping someone will be able to help me, i?ll explain what the problem is but forgive me as the history of this is quite long. I have a problem with the immobiliser on my Peugeot 306, when i...
4
4

peugeot 106 1997 front wipers, slow speed problem
Can someone help me? the first gear of front wipers is not working but all other speeds are fine the control bar for wipers was changed but no help, I don't know which relay is for wipers, (the...